Saturday, April 4, 2009

cute side of Spritz

Ok, maybe the tittle is a little misleading since Spritz is ALWAYS so cute =P

This morning, I tied my hair very loosely and I went out to take the newspaper (I should start training Spritz to get the newspaper instead). So when I went into the house, I noticed my hair is down and my hair band is no where to be seen. I walked out and scanned the floor but still can't see it anywhere.

Spritz emerged from behind the small pond and was checking if I need anything. When he saw me looking for something, he quietly sneaked back to his "territory". After pacing a few more times in and out of the house looking for the hair band, I realised that maybe someone "took" it. So I went and see what's Spritz doing at the back of the small pond.

There he was, in his mouth dangling out, was my black hair band. He quickly turned his back to me and went to the either side. I know that if I force it out from him he'll chomp it down (like Marley & Me) so I coax him and "sayang" him and he actually approached me. When I reached my hands out, he actually ran away and hid!!! Hahahhaa...

Next I called him and coax him again but this time with food, and boy he was stubborn because he refused to let go so when he was near enough, I pulled it out and what I got was my hair band was in one piece + his saliva. LOL

Recently he has toned down a lot. He don't simply bark at strangers and he's more obedient. I am happy but deep down, I fear that this obedience he's showing might mean something else.....

PS: If Muresh wins the presidential post in SRC, I must join the soon-to-form-Leo Club...LOL

No comments: