Tuesday, April 14, 2009

me euphoric!!!!

I am soooo happy that I am practically beaming.

I am ecstatic!!

I am overjoyed!!!

I am delighted!!!!

WHY??!!!

Because the puppy that I saw and played with finally got accepted into the home. I don't know if he'll be happy there but at least I know he has food and I can see him whenever I walk home from ballet or train station.

I am so happy that I have no idea why am I still so happy even 30 minutes passed.

Besides, I am good in history taking. (Seldom see me praising me self lerr...)

Yesterday's mock OSCE, I fumbled in both physical examination station (screwed in mouth examination but did okay in chest examination unfortunately did not have time to do auscultation) but scored in both history taking session. My chest expansion method was good though (written in the feedback paper). =)

For the history taking under Behavioural Science, when the buzzer went off the SP said I was very good...hehehehe...and I scored 20/21!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! For the real history taking, the SP said I am good coz I was observant since I got all the associated symptoms =)
I don't think the SPs are supposed to give us any feedback =P

I...me....happy..hehe...laugh...and rejoice with me...hehe

PS: Don't get me wrong, I am not feeling proud aka arrogant it's just that this is the 1st time since I stepped into IMU that I am feeling confident =)
so be happy with me.

No comments: