Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mental......

Mother and sister just came home last night after their trip to Indonesia for 4 days. This is my sister's 3rd overseas trip, lucky her. When they came home, my mother was showing me what she bought (while I was watching tv) then few minutes after displaying the new things, she started scolding for not sweeping and mopping the floor (she got the info from bro which NEVER did any house chores before). How can I clean the house when I go uni in the morning and come home late night?? Blaaardy hell...Grrr..

Because of my stupid spoilt phone, I missed the Monday's morning CSC meeting hence end up being in charge of sponsorship for the coming walkathon. This walkathon is going to be nation wide and mind you, it's already mid April and nothing is done except the proposal, and sponsorship is one of the utmost important part in organising a walkathon. Based on my previous result, I don't think I'll survive med school to even be in the walkathon (gonna be held in Dec) and of all, I get the toughest, stress-est, mind disturbing job =(
(knowing me to be so particular and so "Virgo" like, I'll be in a stress-mode till this walkathon is over.)

PBL...haih...I felt that my group members were rude to the faci on Tuesday because when he was waiting for answer, none of us actually answered and I doubt any of them paid attention. Worst, they just dismissed the question. The leader for this week was rushing for her swimming club and hence totally 'encouraged' the attitude of my other group mates. Honestly, yes he is evil to us but I know he is doing all these to help us learn more. Before leaving, he kinda slammed the door but I don't know if it's on purpose or what and apparently I am the only one feeling this way. Haih, am I being too sensitive??

Electives...I don't want to send the letter by post anymore since the previous letter to HKL was misplaced and HKL claimed that they did not receive any letter from me. So I was planning to pass the letter to the hospital myself BUT I also planned to study on Friday!! Wait, did I tell you that we got to hand in the acceptance letter from the hospital by 30th April? Ya, NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!! Gah!!! And PBL is tomorrow morning 9am and I bet it'll be over by 12.30pm because the faci got to go for prayers. (PBL is suposed to be 1.30 hours =.=).

For those who don't really know my character, I am someone who don't like to have things left undone, prefer systematic way of solving things and totally won't be happy when things don't go according to plan and now, THINGS AIN'T GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!!!!!!!!

Now you know why I stress so easily??

PS: It's not that I am not flexible enough or can't go with the flow, I just prefer things to go according to plan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]twister wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter gardasee[b][/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]drei wetter[/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]kachelmann wetter[/url]