Monday, April 27, 2009

when I say enough, I mean it!!!!

Where am I---home
What time is it---5.15pm
Why are you at home---I'm having this bad headache that I feel like vomiting and every step I take makes my head pound harder, and since I can't study anyway I decided to go home
How did you have the headache---Because I talked and laughed and heard something more than usual (I am quite quiet in uni, seldom talk honestly..surprised that the chatterbox is now quiet?)
When did the headache started---After CSC (Community Service Club) meeting, had that aura but got worse when I heard the news

What news?? Well, after the sms from my president regarding the blog I posted about CSC Vs Leo, I thought things would settle down but I made a great discovery. Apparently, someone thought I am a spy for Leo Club. How did I got this info?

--THE conversation--

G- So how are you and the president??
me- Why ask so? What happened between us?
G- Oh because he that day called and ask me about you.
G's friend (who was sitting beside)- So are you the spy??
me- What spy??
G's friend- Ops...nothing.... (turned back)

WHAT??!!!!! What an accusation!!!


The president did not read my blog but heard from someone that I blogged about Leo AND he heard that I copied his email into the post. I don't know of he thinks I copied his whole email into the post or I am pro CSC or pro Leo .

Anyway, 2 minutes after our sms the other day, he sent a mass sms to everyone saying we were not to mention about Leo anymore. I understand what he's trying to do, which is to avoid any misunderstanding between Leo and CSC and I am not angry with him but with the person creating the 'story'. Seriously, all this stuff should be a "secondary school" story. Grr...

I am so sick with what is happening. I am doing it my way-- stop ignoring and going to talk to the President and demand why am I suddenly being categorised under "Leo's spy".

Seriously...TOO MUCH!!!

PS: Heard that Leo club was not allowed to be formed

PPS: My mother was beside me chatting with her friend and read my blog and she wants me to write
"why all those kepoh chee so much time in their hands ah? Ask them to go F themselves la"

She actually asked me to spell the F word but I can't do it so she said, just put F lor...and went away LOL....yup, that's my mother =)

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...head like gonna explode anytime =(

6 comments:

Esther said...

wah... you know, i never let my parents near my blog.. it's okay if my mum reads but maybe not my dad because both my parents would start questioning me WHY. Why you write this? why you write that? you want people to know this ah? this you cannot write. that also cannot. picture cannot. etc....

hmm, so, can't be formed already eh...this does sound like secondary school... grow up people! this is not orientation. and i think ppl should chill and not drag other ppl into the issue..

relax girl... if anything happens, still not your fault... =)

Jian Wei said...

Wah...why your life in IMU so drama wan?

jene said...

[esther] That was what my mother would say also if she reads my other posts but this particular post regarding the "kepoh chee" is the 1st time she actually reads it. She even told me she wants to have a blog =P

thanks a lot =)

[JW] I KNOW!!!! I guess coz my life in IMU has been TOOOOOOO boring that someone just decided to make it more 'interesting' for me lol

Teddy said...

Something as a spy for a club is ridiculous, ignore those idiocrisy

I'm in multiple clubs... so I'm a double agent who's a Christian Catholic Society Student spying in Crusaidsers Club as a spy of AMSA which is actually spying for cooking Club although I'm hired by Music Club and Bowling Club

Teddy said...

I just remembered I'm a member of normal CSC too... Does that make me in the spy list? LOL!

Don't kill me... I had to do it... the other clubs forced me to do it...

Pun intended to relevant parties... Jene just don't worry about petty things like this... Just let the ones who started it to worry about it

jene said...

hahahaha!!!! Teddy!! hahaha...OMG... I am so gonna read this comment of yours whenever I am emo coz it's so hilarious!! hahahaha