Friday, April 25, 2008

G0t 0ver

I have so much things to tell especially things that happened this past week. I am so sorry for not updating because, I could not find time to use the computer.

Let me just go to the main points and reduce the elaboration....

My lecturer sang a song entitled Roza Rio to start his lecture on Heart. Cool eh and the day before that lecture was his wife's birthday. This lecturer was/is a surgeon and he's from Sri Lanka. He's initial is JP and his wife's also JP. Cool eh. Both teaching in the same University. And I have no idea why I can't treat these lecturers like how I treat my school teachers and college lecturers. I guess knowing that they are qualified doctors just make me scared to be too friendly to them.

Next, on Monday my group members went out for a steam boat and I being my usual self skipped lunch and end up with a gastric. And guess what, I had tom yum despite of the pain in my stomach. After finishing the meal, I had cramps and when we went to Carefur to have ice-cream, one of my OO brought me to the Guardian and introduced to me a gastric pill that is effective and it is chewable!! After eating one, the pain was still there so I pop another one and the pain was still there. It went off after I went to bed and woke up in the morning.

On Wednesday, my college mates had gathering and AT LAST MET UP WITH KARAM!!!!!! Yeah, I was so happy and all of us talked for solid 3 hours!!! This shows that we all miss each other from the bottom of our hearts, well, I do. Anyway, you might be thinking that a group of 11 peeps must have their own small group of conversation. I would say yes and no because Edmund who was sitting at the end of the table spoke to me which was also sitting at the other end of the table!!!! hahaha!!!

OMG!!! I found another Neha!!!! If you know what I mean, this person is way worst than her because this person really irritates you to the maximum and since everything is so much tougher to understand and absorb, this person just does not help and making me hating everything bout that person!!!! Grr....

My hp spoiled already!! It can't vibrate anymore so if I put it in silent mode, I wont know any incoming message or calls!!! Sad....

Today, instead of studying I went shopping with mother because I need a jacket very badly. What I have in mind is the jacket I wore to college, those normal sweater type but mom instead bought me a formal jacket/coat. Gosh, imagine me wearing that jacket just to be in the library.

Now, I know all of you guys are having guessing games about my post entitled "l0ve st0ry''. To be honest, I did not know why I wrote and even post it up but well, my explanation goes like this...

Ok, Jian Wei, you guessed right. Ok, it is about someone and it is quite clear in my post what's happening right?? Well, let's say that I found reasons to get over it (at last). I found out that he is not the "perfect guy" that I thought he was. I don't know if this is my heart or my head speaking but whatever it is, I am so gonna get over everything based on the recent discoveries bout him.

~~~If you just realise what I just realised.....

sung by colbie caillat but have diff meaning...lol

Today is Ash and Angeline's birthday so..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

Short and straight to the point right? LOL

No comments: