Thursday, April 3, 2008

taggy

Do not copy each other's answers

The tag questions must be 100% the same

List Out 20 names

Tag people after doing it
1. ale
2. alicia
3. KH
4. WH
5. Eunice
6. Jac
7. Jason
8. Jhia wei
9. Jian wei
10. Jonathan
11. Mei jean
12. Mei Jun
13. Jay
14. Paulina
15. Shannon
16. Sharon
17. Victor
18. Reza
19. Ash
20. Joo Hor


How do you know 14? Paulina
- Through Vb

What would you do if you had never met 1? ale
- I'll be still using the train the Uni everyday

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you? Jian Wei and Joo Hor
- Jian wei and Joo Hor...I don mind a bit....date means makan and chat....yeah...

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? Jac and Victor
- Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Jac and Vic..hmm...hahahahahaha....maybe yes?? (don't kill me)

Do you think 8 is attractive? Jhia wei
- I have no idea coz i haven meet him in person and haven really see his pic (yet)

Do you know anything about 12's family? Mei Jun
- Not really....

Tell me something about 7. Jason
- hahahaha....someone I "hate"

What is 18's favourite? Reza
- hmm...chicks?? food??

What language does 15 speak? shannon
- English! and err chinese..and err....

Who is going out with 19? Ash
- Opps....sensitive....he just broke up...

How old is 16 now? sharon
- 20!!! OLD!!! hahahaha...

When was the last time you talkes to 13? Jay
- well, he is a famous singer and actor and well, he sings to me and speak to me but not the other way round..LOL

Who is 2's favourite singer? alicia
- I have no idea...alicia..tell!!

Would you date 4? WH
- hahaha....well....we sort of err....i donno...

Would you date 17? Victor
- Vic? Date? Hmm...his hamster will kill me...muahahahaha

Is 15 single? shannon
- I think so....

What is 10's last name? jonathan
- chew?

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? Mei jean
- OMG!!!! hahahahahahahaahaha....straight gals...

Which school does 3 go to? KH
- I have no idea....haven been keeping in touch

Where does 6 live? Jac
- Mines.....LOL

What is your favourite thing about 5? Eunice
- she's crazy and childish in a way, I mean she acts like a small cute hot sexy (happy?) kid and it makes me feel happy LOL

I tag all the 20 ppl above

No comments: