Saturday, April 26, 2008

old old post

I was reading back my old blogs at live spaces and it's all so funny and emo. One of it that I think was my best post ever was this...written on May 26, year 2007.

Heart Break
Do you know how hurtful it is to get all these crap from you!!!
Of all....U!!!! Don't you know how important you are to me!!!!
The things you are doing to me....
Break up is the best solution....
But knowing me....giving up is not a choice....it'll never be a choice....
Haih...I just don't know what to do....
really confuse.....
Thinking about all these crap just make my headache worst....
It's getting worse day by day....
Are you happy seeing me like this??
If so...FINE!!!
So be it.....
You are just another cruel creature....
I'll hate you forever....
but....
I fell too deeply for you....
Its just not easy for me to just forget about you....
After all the effort I put in...
After all these years.....
Its just hard.....
I just wonder....
Why now?? Why at such hard time??
I'm just so sad....
You always make me feel so depressed...
You know that YOU are the culprit for all my so call depression!!!
Why cant you just change??
Just be a little more easy for me to understand you!!!
I'll never ask for more....
Just this....just THIS!!!!
Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
See!!! My head is singing again....
Want to know the rhythm??
Tt goes...ying..ying...ying....
So now you know....will you change??
Will you really change??
I don think so....
I think you'll never change....
You're just stay the same and continue to make me feel sad....
I want to feel proud of you again....
Why don't u let me??
Why?? Why??
What did I do wrong this time??
Why just cant you be easy on me??
I just love you so much to let you go....
Will you ever understand??
Haiz....
I know you'll never....never....NEVER!!!!
How I wish you would.....
Then I wont suffer so much....
Can u?? Please?? PLEASE???!!!
Haiz...I know I don't have even the slightest chance....
Never mind.....I'll just try my best to overcome this obstacle....
So be it if I'll be alone this time....
I tell you....I will never give up!!!
Just hope that I really wont break down....
































Further Maths~~~~
I want to score A!!!!
So can you not break my heart and be easier??

2 comments:

illusion said...

hey
dun run away
scare until like that!
when u gonna be free?

WaN HoE said...

Oh oh oh, I remember this clearly ! hahahah XD