Saturday, April 5, 2008

some more pics from orientation

I want to blog about something but now I forgot what is it...
Anyway, lets post some pictures that I took from Facebook, quite a lot got tagged from friends and seniors....

Wet ice- breakers
See I'm so happy because I was not wet yet...
This is us getting wet, see the legs in front? We're supposed to pass bottles to each other while getting sprayed by water..spot my big fat femoral and fibular...medical terms for thigh and side of the leg...LOL
After the whole night playing...I was bullied by ash and reza..they were transferring some margarine, butter and starch to me!!!

Dress Code
Round and round the world and I'm playing peek-a-boo while Chan, the sumo wrestler is fixing his diapers..LOL
KISS ROCKS!!!
Quote from one of the dress code judge
~Best dressed for the Music Video theme for Dress Code, hands down. The makeup and instruments and all...awesome. Kudos again

My scene where I say~ Welcome!! Welcome to my *cough 100th birthday bash!! See the middle guy aka judge that loved us!!! He was so happy too!!! Before my group's performance, he kept pointing at me and say CUTE!! CUTE!! LOL
Presenting you the judge and what he wrote in facebook
~Yours truly with Hwei Jene a.k.a Maleficent from Disney's Sleeping Beauty.

And this, my friends, would be the most awesome dress for that Dress Code Day. Kudos, Dirty Dozen (Group 12)!
And I did that costume and horns all by my self!! So proud!!

Charity Home Visit
I forgot what we were doing but look at all the kids!!! Can spot me??
The part where we designed costume for the kids..my ward is the green shirt gal. Just spot the red jersey with number 2 and look at his butt...yup, that gal...LOL
Can see the gal and the sisters?? The do re mi...
The guy with white T-shirt and purple writing loves to ask...do you feel hot? I think it's me...
AND THE SHIRT WROTE ALMOST THE SAME THING!!!---If you feel hot, its just me! What the....

Random
Random picture. From left Sharon and Mei Yue. I was in the computer lab printing notes when they suddenly appeared and said want to camwhore...LOL
I look weird...like usual...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.