Monday, April 7, 2008

Jay's craze + dream

Ya, I've met him...
Ya, I still love his songs...
Ya, I admit he's not as handsome as other guy singers...Ya, I still think that he is cool...
Ya, I love his slow and romantic songs best...
Ya, I have all his album and they are all ORIGINALS...
Ya, I'll stare hard at you if you say his songs sucks...
Ya, I'll eventually burn u down if you repeat it in front of me...
Ya, I am crazy bout his songs...

What happened to me?? Why suddenly blog about this?

Well, remember the tag that I did few days back? I was put as no.2 at my friend's blog and the question was what's my favourite song. So that smarty pants put someone else other than JAY!! I mean, which friend of mine that knows me for more than a year does not know that I love JAY's songs?! Gosh, what a friend.

Anyway, I replied at his chat box and eventually found out that his other few friends love his songs too and one of them sang Cai Hong and recorded it. I visited his blog and err, he's a Chinese that don't know how to read Chinese (banana). But that is not a problem at all, the problem was...he was out!! I mean, he keeps singing the wrong tune and argh..spoiled the song but his guitar playing was correct and nice but ARGH, he spoiled the song!!

**I just realised that when I listen to songs, I listen to the music and not the lyrics. Quite a lot of time occurred when Ale repeated some part of the lyric and comment about it, I'll go blur and stay blur until I listen to the song and pay attention to the lyrics. A band member through and through. ^^

Anyhow, enough said about that, what I wanna blog about now is.....I keep dreaming about the same thing.

What dream?

My parents telling me that they can't pay and support my education because it is too expensive.
In the dream, it's either they tell me or pass me a paper that state it!!

Hence I've asked my mother since after the first dream if she can afford my edu's fees. She keeps saying yes and asked me not to worry. But what if half way through the course, she tells me ~ "Jene, you have to drop out because we don't have the money."

I am so worried and I feel bad in a way too. My mother quit her job and now taking law (using money in a way). My dad thus is the sole breadwinner and he was a government servant before he retired. Now he is working part time but he works so hard and its so painful to see him getting older day by day. It really hurts to see him coming home complaining about leg pain or some other ache. I FEEL SO GUILTY....

I was never a top student in class. I was never a smart gal. I was never a scholarship holder (exclude HELP's). I was never a great achiever (HELP's motto..LOL). I am still a normal student.

You know, it seems like any Tom, Dick and Harry is taking the same course and I am one of these Tom, Dick and Harry. When I look around in lecture hall, scanning all 270 people's face (ok, not all 270 faces), I feel like some of us does not belong in there. Let me speak for me, myself and I only. These people in my Uni are really smart people. They are either JPA scholarship holder, some other scholarship holder or some top student in their previous school and not forgetting ASEAN scholarship holder. Some of them have been dreaming of this profession since young or have some seniors like parents, cousin or uncles/ aunts to look up to.

Me? I have no one. I never dream of being in this profession. I never wanted to be in this course till few months earlier. I am so scared that I'll fail and get expelled. But hey, maybe that would be a blessing in disguise--save money for my parents.

what a dilemma eh??

No comments: