Tuesday, May 6, 2008

do I look weird?

Seriously, do I look weird?

I have been taking the train like usual and honestly, I started to realise that people like to stare or look at me. The last time I checked, I have a frontal(forehead), a nasal (nose), optic (eyes), oral (mouth), buccal(cheek), mental(chin), cephalic (head)!! And this is not the 1st time I notice.

I am just a normal person!! I don't know why but they just either look and pretend they didn't see me but when I look at another way, they'll turn their head back and look at me. OK, maybe something is wrong with my clothes or something so I went to the toilet and even asked my friend when I reached Uni if anything is wrong with me but she said nothing is wrong!!

Gosh, I know MJ will ask me to stare back at them but there's so many!!
Argh!!!!

Just now at the train, there was no air-cond and this kid about 3 years old sitting with his mother started to cry and showing temper. I was sitting beside so I was focusing on his ways of throwing his tantrum. There was this guy in his late twenties, I think either is a cousin or brother tried to coax him. He spoke but I could not hear any voice (remember I have ears too!!) so I guess he's dumb, for sure not deaf because when that "mother" asked him to miss call someone, he took the phone and did wheat she asked.

At that moment, I feel so helpless. I was imagining if I can use sign language to communicate, everything would be easier. Hence, I decide to take up sign language classes after my 1st semester's exam.

Anyone wants to join me??

No comments: