Tuesday, May 27, 2008

gosh

I thought you were out from my life?! Why are you back? Disturbing? I thought I told you about my feeling now but why are you still like a parasite demanding for my attention? I am so confused!! Gosh go away!!! Get out from my life and stop making things more complicated. Grrr...


On a lighter note, I had enough sleep today and hence I had so much fun in ballet class but my feet and toes are aching and bleeding. Sad but well, 'no pain no gain'. My abs are killing me too because I did 'plank' yesterday together with Arthur. It is a position like guy's push up but u stay at that position as long as you can and your elbow is on the ground. Practically your weight is on your toes or elbow.

After 1 minute at that position not moving, I started to feel pain at my abdomen, then it spread to my back then to my thighs and feet. Later I could feel my feet shaking and my abdomen muscle to contract. The feeling was WOW and just now in ballet class I could not do back bend or circular port de bra. Back pain plus abs cramp just make class more fun because feeling pain means you are working on some muscle.

OK, call me a masochism but this is my way of working out. OK, I don't know what to add more because life now is quite dull and most of my time I spent making myself settle down to study but my mind will fly to some other place. Yup, gonna flunk exam soon so ya.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://holpe.blogspot.com/