Thursday, May 22, 2008

FREAK OUT!!!!!!

I am totally gonna be dead for this coming summative exam.

I cant remember anything!!!

I suck in ballet and the exam is in 4 or 5 more months!!!

I miss my band so much!!!

I for once miss friends that I know they don't miss me!!!

I just want to break free from all these nonsense and lead the life I want!!!

I am getting fat!!!

I am getting weak!!!

I am getting worst in everything!!!

I suck in everything!!!

I don't deserve to be where I am!!!

I don't want to be emo anymore!!!!

I need strength to go on!!!

I will find my inner (intrinsic) motivation!!!

I will improve myself in every aspect I want!!!

I will lead the life I want!!!

I will take control of my destiny!!!

I will overcome this small petty so-call barrier!!!

YES I WILL!!!!!


Btw, David Cook won and yeah!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jene! chill down... life's like a circle..it will turn of to be better..just need to pray and stay strong always..Dun Give Up!!!

sharon said...

hey dear.. omg, take it easy, ok? it's gonna be alright and rmbr summative is just oba... i also wanna pengsan d but still not giving up..haha.. and ure SO NOT getting fat, seriously! dun worry so much and just do ur best for now, k? if anything just gimme a call la =)

Anonymous said...

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray, the Lord will remove the barriers and obstacles of yours. He says in Deuteronomy 20:4 "For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you in your fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."

You enemy here will be the barriers and the obstacles. Have faith in the Lord, He will fight the battle for you. For He is the mighty one. You got God to back you up. No worries =)