Thursday, May 8, 2008

my 1st time acting



We were put into groups and given a case study to present. My case study is about Peter who got a call from Mary (a gal he likes since he entered IMU) asking him out for a date at KL Aquaria. But unfortunately he has phobia for fish. We got to design a program to help him.

So since I was so unlucky to be the 1st name on the list and was the only gal in my group, I was forced to be the doctor. It was not fun at all at 1st because I do not know anyone of them but when shooting this short clip, I found out that they are funny people and I guess I enjoyed laughing with them.

The whole shooting process, I NG quite a few times because the background people was making funny faces or they were trying not to laugh and those trying-not-to-laugh faces are just sooo funny. Anyway, I just realised that my hair is really straight when I watched the video. WOW!!

Synopsis of the video- Peter will come to me for help and I'll treat him with the program called systemic desensatization where he got to see pictures of fish, touch and watch moving fishes. Eventually he got better and went for his date. The whole video needs to be in 5 minutes hence a lot of scenes were cut off. Anyway, I'll try to get those funny clips from my friend who taped the whole video with his hand phone (5 mega pixel dude!!).

Enjoy and don't laugh, I looked weird and you might find it boring.

No comments: