Saturday, May 3, 2008

reunion of Chem+ Further Maths collegemates

Harlow...I'm back again but with PICTUREs!!!
So let me tell y'all a story with the help of the Pictures....
(lets have the American accent for this post)

lets start with the boring stuff dudes...
All of us who came (Ivan and Sailesh was late so they are not in yet)
We were all so /very hungry thus menu was our focus at that time (but Bryan was a poser..lol)
Jia jin was like studying for an exam while Joe was a poser too (I guess Bryan taught him)...
Edmund who loves talking just keep the juicy gossips flowing...but Shannon found something else more interesting...
the gossips kept flowing till the extend that sailesh wanted to punch him...Bryan and Jia Jin (the Tai Koh) was alert to avoid any violence
So Edmund being tolerant kept quiet and had his food while Jia jin was stoned because nothing happened and his being alert was a waste (look at Sai's grin)...
But Edmund being loud and impatient couldn't help being quiet and started spreading his "teaching of "lame jokes" that made all of us LAUGH....we were all so happy!!!
All of us were still in laughing mode but Sai was not that happy because his plan to humiliate Edmund failed =P
From far left: My sleeves, Ivan Cheong (Susan), Sailesh, Goloka. Shannon and Bryan
The same side but with extra some one....presenting...dear ALVINT!!!!
The other side of the table after Jia jin: Joe, Victor and Karam (all posers!!)
Guess who were they listening so intensely to?
ME!!! hahahahaha...Notice what the guys are wearing ...white(jia jin), black(joe), white(Vic), black(Karam)...I'm in between (brown) LOL
I have no idea what was soooo funny...notice Karam and my hand? So weird....like dog's paw
Quote Alvint's words : Peace - Jene is signaling it,Goloka is saying it...(but I look so rabbity and Golok don't look like pronouncing the word right)
All of us had something serious to discuss
Presenting CNN live with me...Guest appearance: the very animated Karamdeep Singh
I have no idea what we were talking about but look at Karam!!! (after knowing that I look like rabbit, I decided to cover my mouth just like the above pic but with hand this time) LMAO
The happy college mates

Did I mention where were we? Nah, dates aint important aint I rite?

Venue: Ms.Read at 1 Utama
Date: 23 April 2008
Mood: Indescribable but mostly fun and happy to see each other
Length of reunion : 7pm -10.30pm

**fail miserably in American accent and the things I said here are just created by me spontaneously...not exactly what happened at that moment =)

No comments: