Thursday, May 8, 2008

my hubby

You want to know who is the JW in my msn nick name? The JW that claimed to be my hubby? Do you?? Nah....he's just a normal guy who was a head prefect back in secondary school, had his big face pubblished in Star newspaper and represented M'sia in debate competition and ya, he recently just got the Bank Negara scholarship and will be off to US soon. JW, I don't want to study at US with you!!! =P

JW is someone all of you won't know personally because he's not from the area I'm staying or went to the same college or was a band member. He's just someone I know since young. I remembered calling him Superman (I have no idea why!!) then slowly became Stupidman and after a while we lost contact and we did not speak to each other until 4 years back.

It all started with the newspaper and class project. I remembered everybody in that class was out doing this project which we were not involved thus end up staying in class alone. He was reading the newspaper and we started talking after I borrowed the newspaper from him.

Since that day, he loves teasing me with the fact I love trumpet and ballet and eventually every single thing I do or say or touch. When he got to know that I was selected to perform in the Slave Princess show, he was so into it and even asked me to inform him if ticket sales were out. Of course I was reluctant to inform him because YES I DO HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS WATCHING ME PERFORMING ON STAGE.

How we became husband and wife? It all started when I was busy smsing someone and he was curious who was it. So I told him the "story" and he accused me of cheating because he claimed we were married. After that, we never discuss about it or he calling me his wife or anything.

Everything was just a joke until this week, when we meet up again in a class where he was supposedly helping a teacher to teach. After we had a quick chat and after I left, the students asked him if I am his girlfriend. His answer was~~ NO!!!! She's my wife and its complicated~~ Hahaha, sure it is complicated and even after I told him another "story" few days back in msn, he wants me to tell the other person that I have a husband and stuff like that. Hence to satisfy his "feelings of suspense", I wrote it as my nick name.

By the way, he is one guy who loves power and loves to be in control of everything. But caring for sure. After reading one of my previous post, he called to make sure everything was fine and even warned me to not write post like that. I am truly touched by that small action but I am sure so-not-in-love with that fellow. Hahaha..

Now you happy?? Want to really see his picture? Meet me and I'll show you. Its in my hand phone. When my hand phone was few weeks old, he took the hand phone and snap his own pictures and make me promise him that I will never delete those pictures. Control Freak!!!! Hahaha, JW don't you call me and start scolding me because I dedicated a special post for you =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH LAU!! Don't know whether to laugh or cry man.

I felt compelled to do some "damage control" here. I am so not a control freak. I was merely lending some rational and "common sense" advice to a friend who has temporarily "lost" her way.

I btw, I am so glad you didn't delete the pic. I can now die of shame! =)


See you this week! I'll make you tuna sandwich! *dangling carrot*


=)

Anonymous said...

*2nd paragraph, Line 4
......friend who HAD.... (correction)

Anonymous said...

That anon is me btw. I forgot to key in my name.

Calculus has blown my brain cells off and turned me into an obnoxious, melodramatic, grammar sucker. =)