Wednesday, May 14, 2008

updates....

hey people....

I know, I have not been updating my blog regularly but honestly I am in a dilemma. The main aim of this blog is to keep in touch with college friends and share with them what's going on in my life, but on the other hand, I have uni mates that check on my blog too. What's the problem then? Well, if I start blogging about my uni stuff, definitely many uni mate's name will be involved and you guys (college mates) know none of them. If I write about my past, uni mates and some of you guys will also don't understand!!! Argh, so what to blog?

Whatever, this is my blog and I will blog what ever I want to but I hope you guys will still keep on reading^^

So, what have been happening? Nothing much really. After the last blog, I totally lost my study stamina due to fatigue-ness, hence Thursday till Sunday, I took a long break and when Monday came, I was blur as ever since I lag behind =(

Err, having a writer's block now. Ya, I want to tell you guys, I really really miss you guys a lot!!! Uni life is definitely different from college life, people around me are also different (in personality wise). I think I've changed too!! Well, I got to change to adapt right? But don't worry, I am still as lame and as dumb as ever!! Sounds familiar? LOL

There is nothing much to tell you guys except that I am really afraid for this coming exam. All the things that I've revised the past month have been digested in my stomach but sadly, it did not get absorbed in the small intestine but was defecated. Ya, this week we are learning about GI tract (gastrointestinal tract). I don't want to bore you guys with facts of anatomy or the physiology of all these organs.
*physiology= study of the function

How is everybody? I missed my Chemistry lecture so much that I emailed her 2 weeks ago and she replied my email yesterday (at last). She started her sentence with
IT's so nice to hear from you again. Was thinking how much I missed
your class too after I came out scolding my A49 class. Ha! Ha! Sounds so
familiar doesn't it? Well, the scolding works. The class is working so
hard now. Just like my previous A48 group B - hmmm - doesn't that ring a
bell?


Hahaha, I know you guys may think that Ms.Ng is fierce or bad or something negative because she scolds us but look at the result from our class!! It was all worth it. You wonder how Ms.Ng scolds us? She'll raise her voice and say that we have not been putting much effort, express her disappointment and she always threatened to call our parents (she did called CK's dad..lol), last resort meet us one by one and lecture us according to our weakness. It was a very scary yet exciting experience!!!! Haha, call me crazy!!!

OK, honestly, I have no idea what to blog about but I hope all of you guys out there, stay healthy and happy. Stay true to yourself. I really miss you guys!!!