Monday, May 19, 2008

Here In My Home + Wesak Day

I want to share this piece of multi-artistes racial unity song & video project produced by Pete Teo and directed by Yasmin Ahmad and Ho Yuhang.
Unity is what we need!!!!

But politics in Malaysia is getting sucky (sad!!)

Sunday is the day I need to use to catch up with studies but sadly it did not happen. I slept in and woke up by 8am!!! So late and after completing the house chores it was 10am already. Read newspaper and had breakfast, it was already 12pm. Took out my notes but end up sleeping till 4pm. Watch some TV drama and online and well, there goes my day. So I set my mind to start studying and reminded myself that exam is just round the corner but still, I end up ironing clothes.

By 8pm, mother came home and we went out for dinner and bought movie tickets for Narnia which will only start at 11pm. To kill time, we drank lots of tea end up peeing so many times before entering the cinema. Narnia was OK, I mean after the show ended it did not really gave me the impact of wanting to watch again.

Anyway, by the time the movie ended, it was already 1.35am. Wow, I just realised that the movie is 2 hours and 15 minutes long (worth my money eh). We decided that since it is already Wesak Day, we might as well visit the temple. I have been going to this temple (Maha Vihara at Brickfields) since 5 years old and have been helping/ volunteering during Wesak Day but since last year I stopped contributing and hence I've made up my mind that next year onwards I'll continue helping out. (JW if you are reading, will you be back from US? It wont be fun without you around here bossing ^^)

Here I am blogging and slacking. Gosh I wonder why can't I study at home...hmm....


Happy Wesak Day to all!!!!

No comments: