Sunday, September 21, 2008

ARGH!!!!!!! short hair!!!!!

Yes, I actually planned to cut my hair and pierce my ears for the 1st time. Yes, yours truly never had her ears "holed" before and the last time I cut my hair was like...err...ancient ago. Anyway, did not manage to pierce my ears because ballet exam strictly no jewelery and my ballet exam was 2 days after my birthday.

My mom and sis are finally back home from China. Anyway, I asked my mom to take me for a hair cut and off we went with my sis who had her hair cut too. Me being a nice sis let her had hers cut first, and she had a straight short fringe and a shoulder hair length hair and ARGH!!! Her hair is longer than mine thanks to mom because when the hairdresser cut mine, she keep asking him to cut shorter and shorter and ARGH!!!!


Before

AfterLOOK SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE!!!! WEIRDO!!!! UGLY!!!! Smiling coz Jon was "funny".


yer...me weird!!! Anyway, if you think its not short, imagine from butt long to shoulder length long....ITS SHORT OK!!!!

No comments: