Saturday, September 6, 2008

stress

I have been having a really big appetite lately and that is good news for some of you because I have not been skipping meals. But bad news for me because I am putting lots of weight. Ya, when we (Jing, Nirmal and I) weigh ourselves in Uni, surprisingly the weighing machine showed me that I just put on 2kg!!! But few days back when I weigh myself, I put on almost 4kg!! Hahahah....so weird. Maybe because the day before I was fasting with my fellow Muslim friends.

Yesterday orientation ended with the finale night. After having the video, speeches and last dress code check, we finally had food. It was already 8.30pm mind you. The theme for finale night is Masquerade and Group 3 came out with nice masks. Our group was assigned with Orange colour so group members and OOs had to wear orange formal clothes/ costume. Anyway, we OOs made our own mask which was BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks to Nirmal and Izyan.

The preparation for this Finale night was like preparing for prom (for the other few OOs, not me). That day I was extremely tired because of no apparently reason and I had lunch and breakfast and later dinner during Finale night. Ok, I went to Izyan's place to nap but was rudely awaken by GS and 2 others who followed her back. So off we started making the masks. I cut/ paste etc and we had lots of fun. Anyway, the event was supposed to start by 6.30pm but we reached by 7.45pm because the gals were changing into prom dresses and putting on makeup and all...lol

Anyway, food was great and my dear juniors served me more food when I finished my portion because I was still hungry. Love you guys ^^Like usual, I had to leave early and they quickly ask for pictures taken. Fat gal with pretty gals and guys...hahaha....Will upload the pictures when they add me in facebook 1st. LOL.

Anyway, I am so scared for donno what reason, hopefully won't emo or get depressed soon =(

ps: WH, I ain't emo jene 24/7 =P

No comments: