Friday, September 5, 2008

Orientation part 4 + updates

This morning when I passed by the M2/08 notice board, I noticed Group 3 has the lowest mark..sadly...

Yesterday was the variety night where each group has to perform a sketch and a solo act from a person dubbed ACT. Our ACT performed in the 1st half and he was QC-ed (quality controlled) down the stage. So sad. Next was Group 3's performance. Same thing happened half way through the performance but I was at the train station waiting for the stoopid train to come when it happened. Sad...people, sad....

Back to MY LIFE....
I am totally screwed up big time this time. I have lots to catch up in my studies and I am so lagging in it and seriously I can't study at home. Every time I hold my notes/books to study, I'll end up falling asleep instead. How la...another 5 weeks before summative and I haven't even touch my sem 1 stuff....screwed up big time....BIG time.... =(

My CPR practical test is on 14th September and I am really worried about it because they will teach us from maybe 9 to 12pm then exam time after lunch. I have no what so experience in CPR and was not a St.John/ scout/ Red Cross or any of those uniform bodies. I was a freaking band member where we deal with metal instruments and not living/ dying human beings. I am so scared....kinda scared of the dummy too because I heard it is quite tough and hard.

I'm having my ballet exam on 15th September as I've told you guys in my last post and I am so dead in that too. Ballet is not like studies where you can just pick up and go through it (in a rough and bad route). Ballet is a physical thing where you got to constantly practice to build up those muscle, constantly practice to know the routine and the techniques and I am so dead because I have been abandoning my ballet practice and haven't been giving it a thought lately. 15th September is the FIRST day of exam and my examiner is a MALE examiner called Mr.Raol Susez from Philippines. male examiner will definitely see more of the allegro aka jumps section and also the pirouettes aka turns section and I suck badly in both section. I am just so dead and surprisingly my main teacher has not been scolding or showing me that she's worried of me. I think she has given up on me =(

My mother and sister will be leaving to China and leaving me all alone for a week but I will be spending 2 days of that week at Jing's place because of nursing week where we visit the hospital and observe and maybe help out the nurses (I think they want us to not treat nurses as maids in the future but work as a team with them). I got to stay overnight at Jing's place because the bus is leaving at 6am and the 1st train is at 6.08am so if I stay at home, I got to travel to that hospital (at Seremban and Port Dickson) on my own. I think before going to the hospital, I really got to study my semester 1 stuff where it consists of anatomy and physiology (maybe we will be questioned by the nurses or doctors).

Another thing to take note. Mock EOS (end of semester) exam is on from 15th to 19th September which coincide with my ballet exam and hospital visit days. So screwed for that test too!!! Haih..how la now...panic already...

Next thing that happened to me. I have no idea if this is a good or bad thing. I was elected to be the logistic officer for my Community Service Club. My club is going to set up a website where all the information and details of the NGOs in Malaysia is listed in that website. So if you want to volunteer in something, you can visit this website and get all the information you need. Currently there is no website that has a complete list of NGOs in Malaysia. Anyway, my club is going to have the launch of this website via a walkaton. Yup and during yesterday's meeting, I was just being the quiet jene, sitting in the meeting room quietly. When it came to Committee Board election, my name was mentioned by few people in the room and before I can say anything my name was already on the board. According to the seniors, logistic has the most work and the person in charge has to be detail and I would like to emphasise that THE OLD JENE WAS METICULOUS BUT NOE THIS JENE NOW!!!! Argh!!!! I am so afraid that this post will make me fail my exam and I won't be around for the launch next year in March. =(

I guess the best thing to cope for all these "small" matters is to manage my time properly. Ya, saying is way easier than doing it. I am so not ready to fail anything especially in exam or worst...med school =(

Panic alert...panic alert...panic alert....panic alert... panic alert....

No comments: