Sunday, September 14, 2008

watever

Like what my blog title has to say---life must go on

so here I am telling and convincing myself life must go on and it does...

so, ya...I am officially older so....matured lor...so, gonna continue with life like usual (as if I have a life)

For you guys, please ignore the few previous posts...LOL [Wan Hoe you win in calling me emo and btw, it rained =P]

Thanks everyone for wishing me thru
smses from Jo Ann, Noel, Adrina, Jon, daddy, Yik Jing, MJ, Darren, KH, Jayne, Vic Ng, Lai Thin, Alicia Thooi, Chui Hua, Seow Tong, Mr.Blurry Blur Blur, Su San, SV, Pei Jun, Ric (Threesome leader), BC, Shafina, Wan Hoe, Sailesh, Jacq, Afiq, (Threesome juniors)-Sak, Zhao Ming, Yi Wern, Jimmy & Shu Ling, Blackie, Ken Loong, bro, Sharon, Karam, Nirmal, Teddy, Jhia Wei, Joey, Jason, Daniel, Jun Hua, (Threesome junior) Audrey Teo

calls from RG, Alicia Thooi, Karam, Threesome juniors, Kor Woi, Jacq

facebook from Li Chien, Kok Wei, Kien Jeen, Vic Ng, Navin, Goloka, Steven, Karam, Alvint, Kaajal, Zia, Reza, Lydia, Teddy, Ale, Elvyna, Joyce, Zaeem, Jia Jin, Liling Cheah, Mae Yue, Joanne, Siew Kim, Siu Hoe, Thamarai, Pei Jun

friendster from Yvonne, Mei Hong, Yin Li, daddy, Pui Sang, Say Wah, Wai Shin

VB from Blackie, Sapph and Jason

MSN from Karen, Vic Lee, Seow Tong, Eunice

Blog Post from teddy

*follow time of receiving (LOL)

Things to focus....
CPR Practical exam later.....ballet exam.....CAL session.....hospital visits.....mock EOS......

Gambateh and wish me luck =)

No comments: