Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday

Firstly, I would like to wish 2 other peeps having the same b'day as me...presenting...

Victor Ng
&
Adrina Choy

Yup, happy b'day to both of them...

Yes, I know, b'day is a happy day and all but I just can't feel it....

Mom and sis left to China already at 2am while I'm sleeping. They were busy packing the last minute stuffs and ignored me....

Dad is going to work soon and bro is sleeping...

My best friend who never failed to turn up in front of my gate with my favourite cake is not turning up today because of exam and after exam, rushing down to Ipoh...

So here I am all alone and feeling sucky...

Don't you people worry, I am blogging this now because of those sucky feeling and a little bored but I am sure I'll feel better...I'll try to feel better...

Anyway, thanks a lot to those who smsed or left their comments on facebook and frienster. Appreciates it a lot!! OF COURSE< THANKS A LOT TO YOU 3 WHO CALLED ESP KARAM. God, it's 2 am there and you still called. Thanks a lot!!! But sorry I was not as enthu as usual, was quite tired =)

Anyway, have fun people.....

No comments: