Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wheeee 2....

Hehehehehehehe I KNOW WHY AM I SO HAPPY AND HYPER!!!!!

Because I was meant to do something good today!!!!! Yup, I'm going to save 3 lives today!!!!

After lunch, went and DONATED BLOOD!!!!!!

Hahahhaa, I know MJ you donated your blood back in HELP but come on, show me some love and support people, I managed to donate blood---I AM FREAKING OVER 45KG!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahha, I could not donate my blood then because I was under 45kg, then when IMU had a blood donation drive, I couldn't donate AGAIN because still under weight and didn't get enough sleep. Hence I vowed to eat eat eat and get over that limit and I managed to!!! Wheeeeeeee.....

Wheee.....learning from Jacq....camwhore!!!! hahahahaha
Oo....so weird la....never liked putting pics up into internet and here I am putting it up. Someone, stop me!!!! Hahahahahahaaahahhaahha......

PS: I THINK I passed my CPR exam...anyone need CPR? LOL

No comments: