Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wheee....

Hello people!!!! Yes I am back to my "old happy go lucky" and "don't know don't care" me. My summative exam is in 3 weeks and surprisingly I am still not stressed....should I start worrying?

Anyway, not many noticed my new hair cut so, wheeee.........

Mom got her Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP) examination aka her law course thingy result and sad to say she failed 2 subjects so she'll need to resit the whole thing again. Its not surprising to see people fail CLP because there's a guy who failed 10 times and he's is still trying. I caught my mother in her teary eyes yesterday and she told me she never failed her exam before. Sorry to say this but this was what I told her last year after my summative 1 (maybe not fail but my context of "fail") and what she just told me was---exam only ma, nevermind la. Wanted to say the same thing but never had the heart so I just laughed at her. Yes laughing at her will make her laugh too so I AM NOT EVIL ok..LOL

Wow, politics in Malaysia is just Wow!!! Everything started after Anwar announced that he's coming back to the political scene, and BOOM!!!! Raja Petra aka controversial blogger was sent to Kamunting detention camp late on Monday night after the Home Minister signed a two-year detention order under the Internal Security Act (ISA). AND AND Rapper Wee Meng Chee, who sang the Negarakuku song is back and was at Bukit Aman. Wanna place your bets he might be the next victim under ISA? Lets not hope so =(

And guess what, this is so "surprising". Malaysia got rank 42 in the best country award. DREAM ON!!! Malaysia got it for one of the most corrupted country. Our dear neighbour Singapore got 4th place while New Zealand got 1st place. Was discussing it with a friend while waiting for the library to open, she said---New Zealand of course la, who wants to steal cattle?? Err, it make sense when I first heard t but come to think of it, what is the correlation between corruption and cattle stealing?? Hmmm.....

I hope things will get better and I am so much fatter!!! Seriously pigging myself out lately =(

Statement of the week...I find guys around my age with cool hair style and carries his music instrument and takes the train.....SEXY!!!!

This is so random I know =P

No comments: