Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Library

For the first time, the library was A LIBRARY!!! Quiet and has that creepy queer library feeling. All those new intake students are for once GONE...POOFF..and when they are gone, the library is so much quieter!!!

The above picture is where I name it library A, it's not the place I study at because there are computers in this library and (no offence) those new intake students such as pharmacy and ... etc are a bunch of very excited and LOUD people. So, if I study there, I will not be able to focus and concentrate on what I am reading. Moreover, I got to walk a distance to get the library books.

Thats why, the glass rooms (aquarium is what I call them) are the best. It's quiet, cozy and are near to the books and not that cold (did I mention that library is a freezer?). Wait, IMU overall is a freezer, never felt warm in that uni. Brrr.....

3 comments:

Shang said...

HAHHAHA.. hwei gene ah.. damn funny man.. you wrote 'the pharmacy ppl' in smaller fonts. as if la ppl will miss it that way. haha. IMU the freezer also has an aquarium...man.. ur humour is really like mine la. lol. -SHANG-

Steven said...

hehe, i like it too when i hv the whole library 2 myself =)
but it's kinda stuffy inside the 'aquarium' isn't it?

jene said...

Shang!!!! where did you come from??
hahaha...long time no see...u hav a blog? gimme your link...
And my humour is no where as good as you ok...yours the best..hahha


Steven, I prefer the aquarium because it's not that cold inside. I can;t really study when it's freezing cold. Stuffy is one thing I prefer more than coldness ^^