Thursday, September 18, 2008

i miss you!!!!

I miss you guys!!!!!

BTW, I am back on track since all the stressful events is over ^^

OK, it started off bad from 13/09 but became better after that. I was totally feelingless for CPR which helped me to calm down for the CPR practical exam.

Next was ballet exam, and I was well, I guess I did ok but not my best because I was wobbly and I just hope to pass. Be gone Distinction =(

Then it was lab day and well, heard Dr.Achike was scary but he was alright during lab session and I had fun, stayed overnight at Jing's place (Thanks Jing!!!) and we had fun talking and not studying =P

The next day, I was busy counting heads. WHY??!! Because our dear batch mates who went to PD hospital keep disappearing and I was worried. I was worried if they got up the wrong bus, I was worried if they went out to the beach and got hurt, I was worried if I left anyone behind, I was worried with everything. I miss sections leader (band organisation) where they will report to me everything. BTW, for those who didn't know, I was the leader for the hospital visit aka nursing week.

The next day aka today, many of my group was late or couldn't wake up. I don't understand why the bus got to leave by 6am..hmmm...coz when we reached the hospital, everything starts at 8.30am!! Today I was calmer because they know I was worried most of the time so where ever they go, they'll inform me (Thanks guys!!)

The hospitals at Seremban are HOT!! I guess they are environmental friendly, want to avoid extra contamination of CFC. But I had fun and learned a thing or two but my legs hurt!! Even those who wore flats were complaining....I was wearing heels =(

Anyway, I am back full force and I got to study real bad. Haven't been studying for the past week..boo hoo...not!!! Whee....don't know why so hyper and happy...LOL

1 comment:

Steven said...

There's 1 thing which I just felt I had 2 clarify..

Air cons no longer use CFC, Seremban Hosp is just poor. The new wing's slightly better though ;)

n 2ndly, who asked u 2 wear heels :P

but anyway, glad u're all cheery again!