Sunday, September 28, 2008

sex taboo

Yesterday was chatting with JW who left me for US =P

And we were talking bout the taboo--sex


He was supposed to blog about this but I guess he's not free or he's preparing for it hence I shall initiate first.

He was asking me to go US to see him or study there but I complained that I don't have the money so I asked him to sponsor me since he's my so-call-hubby. Instead of lecturing me like he always does, he just typed -----sex first, money later =p

Hence I assumed that he supports premarital sex and off we started our conversation on this topic. Not surprisingly he told me his opinions and I agreed with him.

Let me quote him " what's the difference between a girl who had premaritial sex at age 16 with a divorcee who has a child?"

(My view) They both had sex. The difference is just age wise but what's the big deal about age? Everyone will have sex eventually, the issue is just when and maybe who. I guess people do not encourage early sex is to avoid transmission of certain diseases and getting too much expose (having multiple sex partner or getting addicted). But, adult like that actor who acted as Fox Mulder is addicted to sex. So what does age has to do with sex?

Next, we talked about masturbate and ahem, I seriously honestly don't know what's that. I mean I know this word exist but what is the real meaning of it? Hence my dear hubby here started to educate me by sending me a few links and WOW, I'm like totally educated by those websites. There's this link where they describe and teach you each and every step. Cool eh!!

And apparently you got to masturbate to feel healthy AND, masturbating does reduce your blood pressure!!! Hahaha....

Anyway, you go wiki and search for masturbate or sex or anything related, you'll really get educated. They actually shows you poses and all and YUP, learn!!! But please do so for the sake of knowledge and not for the perverted mind.

Quote him again
"i think you should....i seriously believe that masturbation is a natural process of growing up and finding out more about one's own sexuality"
"it's just that we asians force it to be a taboo"
"i mean...if one is against premaritial sex because of STDs and pregnancy"
"fine"
"they have a point though debatable"
"but i can't understand why people are against masturbation"
"i believe that it's a knowledge that everyone should know"
"it's just that i feel strongly about some issues"
"girls get taken advantage of so easily is because they don't know much"
"always at a manipulation by guys who want to take advantage"
"i believe in gender equality"
"and i believe that women should know at least a little of themselves rather then to dumb about it"

Why and how can you know so much?
"i read about them in libraries"
"there's a section in the medical field on sexuality"
"you can just check online"
"you'll be surprised on how many HEALTH sites have topics on masturbation"

This is the guy who I can proudly call hubby because he is the one guy whose lecture I don't mind listening to. LOL!! You are just so right to be in US where you can talk about it so openly. I miss listening to your crap and teases and of course stuff like this. Want to put your pic here but...nah.... =P


PS: Am I too open? I don't know if this applies to all medical student but I am actually not embarrassed or feel anything when it comes to human body parts (you know what I mean). To a point that I don't feel embarrassed walking around naked because I know that this is just a body which is decaying (according to Galy Mohammad, a BS lecturer, our body starts to decay when he hit 20) and NO, I haven't try walking around naked just yet. LOL

2 comments:

Steven said...

i really liked the openness with which u discussed this issue :)

anyway, i tink the main diff btw a person hving premarital sex and a divorcee isn't the age or the transmission of disease but the knowledge of whether you r ready to take up the responsibility of hving n caring 4 a child.

IMO, ppl dun even need 2 get married hv children n b considered a family. after all, marriage papers r just 2 signatures away from an annulment..

P.S.: r u sure there aren't any minors reading this blog whose parents may be rather concerned abt them being exposed 2 such info a lil too early? :P

Teddy said...

Lol yea there might be minors reading this but...

actually some schools have sex education which includes stuff you've just written hahahaha