Thursday, September 25, 2008

nah....

I honestly have nothing to blog about....

Just want to blog something for the sake of blogging...

Yesterday was really "A" day...

I was hyper....I donated blood...I syok sendiri and took my own picture...I found out that a friend who I knew back in secondary school which I seldom chat in msn actually reads my blog...had a blast in ballet class....did not study at all...

Ya, something happened today...I was COLD....Seriously cold...brr~~~ Thats why I came home instead of staying back to study...

Argh..plain boring and I can't study!! What ever I study or spend time reading did not go into my head!! Felt like I have been wasting time...

Left 3 more weeks before summative and here I am, losing my focus and momentum...grr...

I want to watch Eagle Eye!!! 1st October!!! But got to study!!!

Argh!!! I like parasitology but it's so hard for me to memorise all the life cycle, disease caused and stages....grrr.....keep mixing everything up!!!

Yer......I got to go study already...

=(


I miss those days when I was back in primary school....
My dearest buddies....TS always must put that stupid face!!! Hahaha!!!

I miss the time we were in Genting!!!

I miss you guys so muchie!!!!

missy missy miss!!!!
AND I MISS YOU TOO!!! Quick come back and crack your jokes, I want to hear you telling me your views about the recent politics and NO I DON"T want via phone!!! I want to see your facial expression and your hands!!! Hahaha....remembered how we held your hands and forced you to speak? YOU WERE SPEECHLESS!!! hahahaha....


Of Coz!! How can I not miss you??!!! Hahahaha...love this picture hahahahaha....I miss your sarcasm!!! I miss you shouting at us from Rotiman when we are at the small gate connecting to KPD!!! Hahahahaha.....

JON!!! Hahaha, see I so good, did not give you names....I miss err....listening to you talking because we never had chance to talk back in HELP...I never knew you were this talkative and this funny!!! Hahahaha!!! I want to go makan at Penang!!!!

Of coz dear Jacq!!! I miss you lots too!!!! Hahaha, you little smarty pants!!! I miss talking to you random stuff, I miss walking up 9 floors with you, I miss sitting with you at the depression corner, I miss complaining stuff with you, I MISS YOU LOTS!!!!!! Hahahahaha...





PS: Got all the pictures from facebook and JON!!! Go take a candid one!!! MJ, don't angry I took your pic k, if you don't like tell me, I'll get a more decent one...I MISS YOU GUYS LOTS!!!

ENOUGH!!! Got to go study =(

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang! Thanks!