Saturday, July 24, 2010

June's food hunt

Streamyx has been a bad boy for the past 1 week. I could not online at all because the DSL light on my modem has not been lighted up. Even as I'm typing this post, the DSL light is still blinking and sometimes it goes off. This is so annoying and irritating because I haven't been able to update my blog and I had so much to blog!! I'll blog some other day again when I have nothing to blog about.

***************************************

Today met up with June and Jon for our food hunt and it was GREAT!! We had steamboat and BBQ buffet and we ate from 12pm to 3.30pm and the place closes at 3pm =P
If the waiter didn't come to remind us that they close at 3pm, we might be still eating and talking and laughing which was what we did for that 3.30hours!! LOL!! I think we laughed most of the time. Well, you can never be serious around June and her antics which never fail to entertain me. You rock girl!! Oh ya, we went to Fireman at Jaya One which cost each of us RM19.90 only!!!

Next we went to SS2 for curry puff, then Amcorp Mall to Book Xcess and I got 2 books for RM9.90 each!!



The original price was RM35.90!!

and


The original price was RM 44.90!!
This book is a real life story of how she got abused when she was younger. There's a whole bunch of this type of book at MPH and I wanted to try exposing myself to this type of book.

Did I mention that I got both books for RM9.90 each!! At MPH, it's still the original price you know. Hehe, I love this!!

By the time we went home, it was close to 6pm and we were all still stuffed and thirsty. A very nice outing =)

Oh ya, I borrowed another book from IMU library and this book is written by an Australian and it's kinda the boring chick lit type. It's called

Ya, even my mom laughed when she saw the book's title.

***********************************

I went back to IMU on Friday and it feels real good for no reason. The moment I got down the Sri Petaling LRT station, I was so happy as if I'm back home after a long backpack and I was bouncing when I was walking to Uni LOL. Met a few juniors and then returned my books which is due today (my main reason of going back to uni yesterday). The librarian remembered me and she commented on my new hair style and she said it's nice and we had a short chat about changes we need to make in life.

Met Jon, tried to download Eyeshield21 and failed, went home by 8.30pm, ate dinner at 10.30pm and finished The Farmer Needs a Wife by 12am.

OK, I want to continue with my Supernatural so till then =)

No comments: