Sunday, July 25, 2010

Library again =P

Here I am, in the library and yup it's a Sunday and it's 4.30pm now =P

I went for ACTS duty and then I came here. Anyway, I'm here to finish my last 5 episodes of Eyeshield 21 and sadly someone else was using megaupload and hence I could only read manga to wait for it to be available.


Half way through, my ex-aquarium-neighbour came into the library. I was kinda shocked to see him here on a Sunday. He's should be having his electives now. Anyway, I went and sat beside him and he just ignored me. So I turned to face him and waved at him (he was Facebook-ing) and that caught his attention. It took him few seconds to recognised me and his facial expression was so funny. It was at first -who the hell is this girl- then to -OMG!- HAHAHAHA!!

He could not recognised me and the first thing he could ask was - are you my ex-neighbour?? I can't recognise you!!!!

Later, Thomas, my batchmate came in and I know he's studying for USMLE so I went and say hi too and his expression was same like my ex-neighbour. Am I that unrecognisable??

Anyway, the sem 3 guy sitting beside my ex-neighbour is the culprit using megaupload so I don't know how, he offered to let me download my Eyeshield 21 using his laptop and within 1 hour I finished my 5 episodes!! If I were to use the desktop, it'll take me 5 hours for that 5 episodes!! The speed was 300-400 kbyte at his laptop but 100 or less at the desktop. So funny and so lucky.

My ex-neighbour wanted to bring me out for lunch but I wanted to finish my last 5 episodes so he left with a byeeee....

**********************************************

I've borrowed 3 more chick lit books from the library which translates to, I need to come uni again next week to return the books =P

Now, based on the short summary at the back of the books,

This is about a girl who don't believe in marriage, Mr.Right or speed-dating but she needs to write an advertisement for the speed-dating campaign her company is banking on.

It's a bout a lot of misunderstanding.

About a few stories.

Right, I better start reading so I can return the books asap and I'm sure work will not get better because the staff is leaving on Tuesday!!! ARGH!! On the bright side, the only thing I can look forward on Tuesday is watching Inception.

No comments: