Sunday, July 18, 2010

Very Satisfying Dinner- Daorae

Every time I step into this restaurant, I'll leave feeling very full and satisfied.

Every time I step in or out of the restaurant, the waiters will greet me.

Every time I put their food in my mouth, I feel so happy and satisfied.

Every time I wait for my food, I never feel annoyed because the waiters are preparing the food in front of my eyes.

Every time I have dinner here, I have some free dishes/ food on my table.

I LOVE this restaurant


This is the Kepong Branch which I visit quite often =)

If you wonder how they BBQ the meat in front of you, look at this to get an idea. Oh those side dishes are free flow!!





This is how the second floor's tables look like. Yup, you sit on the floor. You see the pipe hanging down above each BBQ pit? Those are what I call fume sucker LOL!!



The 1st floor which I prefer because the ventilation is better. Spot the sucker!! Hahaha

After ordering to BBQ meat, I decided/ persuaded mom to get Kimchi Jeon Gol which looks like this

It was Mmmmmmmmm!!!!

Look at how it sizzle!! There were mee, tofu, their rice cakes, lean meat, mushroom, kimchi and some vegetables. I ate 4 bowls of it because it was too spicy for my mom and sis. I don't mind, all for me hehe. So nice~~~~

The waiter who served us recognised us as a regular so he served us with his extra sweet smile and made conversation with us. The guy who took our order even came and check if the food was good. The boss himself came and serve the Kimchi Jeon Gol for us!! Hahaha, talk about customer service, this place is number 1!!!

Did I mention I really love to eat at this place?

**********************************

I went home feeling like puking because I ate so much. Anyway, went out with RG and had a nice yum cha session (he blaardy forced me to drink something even though I was so full!!) with him. Honestly the number of times I go out yum cha with friends is less than my 5 fingers and out of this few times, I went out with him the most and never face any awkward silence because he can talk and talk and talk. LOL!!!

Because of that one time he came to my house to pass me some grapes (his mom bought extra from don't know which place), my mom has been calling him "the Grape Boy" HAHAHAHA!! Reminds me of

Hehehe =P

No comments: