Tuesday, July 27, 2010

net-at-work

So far, the lady has not come up and find me (I hope never!!) and even when I went down to deliver document, she didn't say anything. I also err, avoided her eyes =P

I just got to know that only an executive position and above has internet connection so most of the other staffs do not have the luxury to surf net. Lucky me but I have not surf the net when it's working hours. It's 12.50pm and it's lunch time so here I am.

Later going to watch Inception. This is the only thing I am looking forward for today. Whee~~~

And today is the last day for that staff. Tomorrow onwards, I'm on my own and I hate that feeling. Oh ya, did I tell you guys I hate this job?? It's so boring!!! Today is only Tuesday and I am looking forward to weekends already. Haih!!

Double haih because Onemanga is closing down =,(

No comments: