Monday, July 26, 2010

Match make me??!!

3 stuff to blog about:

1.

It was about 10ish when this lady staff from 10th floor came up and find me. I was at the filing area and was feeling nauseous because of my low blood pressure and repeatedly standing and squatting made it worse. So anyway, I was searching for this file when suddenly that lady appeared and asked me how old am I. So I replied her and the next thing I know she's telling me about this nephew of his who's still single and the mother (her sister) is worried. Bla bla bla....and she wanted me to get to know the nephew.

Oh ya, according to that lady, her nephew is 30 something years old very tall doctor who's working at England and very shy around girls and hence no girlfriend. His 2 younger sisters are doctors too and are at England (1 of them is at Scotland) and they're all from IMU. After coming up to my floor a couple of times to ask me more questions about myself, she decided to ask me to email that poor guy. I, who was still feeling nausea and was frantically smiling and shaking my head (which made me feel like puking on her) could not stop her from continuing her mission. So I end up asking her to ask him to add me in FB and I gave her my name to end the ordeal of shaking my head.

Few minutes later, she came up AGAIN and this time, I tried to push her mission onto another female worker who's older than me by a few years. Instead she told me she prefers me even though she didn't even look at the girl I recommended!! Anyway, she came up and gave me that guy's name instead and asked me to add him.

So here I am feeling stupid and dumb for not lying that I'm attached, just came back from googling his name and guess what, he's a gold medalist from M1/00!!! Gold medalist is an award for the best student of the batch. Wow, brilliant guy but not around girls I guess.

Wait, let me tell you how I felt when I was at the office before googling the name. I didn't really gave much thought about this guy who is still single at the age of 30 and is a doctor, but maybe it's because
1. He is very dedicated to his job and don't have time for relationship?
2. He haven't told the mother that he's dating someone?
3. He don't plan to get or want a relationship?
4. He's a psychopath?
5. He's a huge geeky not attractive doctor?

But after seeing him as a gold medalist, what I have in mind now is no 1 and 5 =P

Anyone interested?? Just tell me and I'll tell that lady staff. Just get me out of this mess. Grr...

2.

Had farewell lunch with the seniors and big boss of my department for the staff who's last day is Tuesday (today). They talked, I pretended to smile and gave up half way because I can't hear them. Than god a junior sms me to ask me about his electives which gave me something to occupy my time.

8 of us went and 7 of us are Malay so you do the Math and tell me who's the awkward one. Anyway, didn't dare to eat much because I don't feel well. So when we went back to the office, I continued with my work at the filing section and overheard the seniors discussing about how much each of us need to pay (our boss paid 1st) so I went to my seat and took out my purse, ready to fork out whatever crazy amount and to my surprise they say I don't need to pay. Whee~~Good news for me because I am broke.

3.

Sign Language Class was so fun today. We learned how to sign greetings, time and occupation. Lastly, we learned how to sign fruits. We had 10 more minutes to go so we played a game. Do you guys know how to play "bomb"? It's a game where each group name themselves (usually a country) and the starting group will go "bomb (own group name), bomb (own group name), bomb (own group name) to (another group's name)" while pointing to that group and that group repeats. It's fun because it gets faster and definitely they'll be mistake. Either the whole group don't start together and shout the same other group's name or they point at the wrong direction.

Anyway, we played the same game where we name ourselves a fruit (by signing) and we played the same game and rules. Loser stands in the middle of the circle to catch another loser (the person who did a mistake of signing wrongly). My fruit name was strawberry and the sign for it is holding your nose (strawberry's shape is similar to our nose's shape) while the others had their own fruit sign. So everyone will sign their own fruit sign then another fruit which indicates one of us. Since mine was the easiest, everybody keep signing strawberry and it was so funny when everything went faster. They either forgot to sign their own fruit of the sign went weird!!

What a day right??

Later watch Inception, yeah!!

No comments: