Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oresama Teacher

So far, I've spent my time reading blogs and downloading Eyeshield 21. After that, I founf a fantastic manga to read!!

Presenting...(drum roll...).....

Oresama Teacher


This manga is so funny that I kept bursting out laughing!!!
It's about this girl call Kurosaki Mafuyu who was a juvenile delinquent and head of her gang before her subsequent arrest got her expelled from high school. Now that she's transferred to a new high school, she's determined to become an "ultra-shiny, super feminine high school student." But with a new friend like Hayasaka-kun and a homeroom teacher like Saeki Takaomi (who may be more than he seems), will Mafuyu really be able to live a girly-girl high school life!?

THIS MANGA IS REALLY REALLY FUNNY!!!!

These is this chapter where the homeroom teacher took her to the beach and tricked her by acting as if he's drowned. So she panic and threw her float to him even though she didn't know how to swim. In the midst of drowning, she was trying all she can to get help and one of the method was attracting other swimmer's attention by waving the hands around but the other swimmers thought it was a friendly wave so they waved back to her. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
For those who have yet to read a manga, it's read from right to left, row by row. The funny part is the last row =P

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OK, if you find it not funny at all then maybe it's just me.

I've borrowed the 2 books.
1. The Rule of Four.jpg

This book has it's own wiki page and according to it, The Rule of Four reached the top of the New York Times Bestseller list, where it remained for more than six months. The book was a no. 1 national and international bestseller and has been translated into more than 25 languages. It has sold more than four million copies worldwide, and as of 2007 was the best-selling debut novel of the decade. It is currently being developed by Warner Brothers as a feature film.

Wow, I didn't know IMU has such fiction books LOL

2.
I think it's a chick lit about Vampire (boo Twilight~~) but oh well, I'm reading to fill up my time anyway and chick lit is relaxing in a way you don't need to think too hard =P


OK, that's all for now. Started downloading Eyeshield 21 since 4.5 hours ago and I already have 14 episodes hehehe =)

1 comment:

Akira said...

I love Oresama Teacher; it's quite hilarious. It's one of the few shojo manga out there that isn't so typical. Yesterday when I was reading the drowning chapter, I kept laughing, it was ridiculous. The translations take so long.. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Have you tried reading any other manga by the same mangaka? If so, were they any good?