Saturday, July 3, 2010

time flies!!!

Wow, one week has passed and I'm still here minding my own things. Nothing much to blog about now since work is boring. But I just explored Crowne Plaza and discovered a MPH there!!! Whee~~

I'm going to spend most of my 1hour lunch time at that MPH. Was already tempted to get my hands on this book but I have no $$ =(

Oh ya, the 2 staffs that say behind me went facebook and was teaching each other how to use it after my boss left. I was a good girl, never surf net at all =)

OK, that's all now. Was planning to go uni to continue downloading my Eyeshield 21 but mom told me to stay at home so here I am. Just finished watching Benjamin Button and 3 episodes of Supernatural. Now mom is using the laptop (belongs to my bro's) to watch Back Up Plan.

Feel like watching A Team and Knight and Day but A Team is off cinema already =(

1 comment:

Esther said...

i know wat you mean.. i was at mph too.. and sooo tempted.. they had this 1-4 july sales thing.. you hv the movie back up plan? i want..! knight n day was awesome wei...