Friday, February 1, 2008

done and gone

Alright, here I am at last. I haven't really been online lately but no worries, I'm going to online everyday now!!!

Just to well, ok, exam is over but at least let me reevaluate those papers can? A quick one will do.
Bio5- ok lar
Bio6- DIE
Chem 5- DIE
Chem6- ok lar
M1- Hopefully can get good grades
M2- ok lar
FP1- ok lar

Next, let me share my last day as a level student. In the morning, I was planning to go watch Sweeney Todd after my Further Pure 1 paper but dad wanna use the car so in the end decided to follow Karam home. Karam's home is cozy and wow....really nice!! We end up watching Indian drama. Maybe he was watching and explaining while I was asking "what happen? Why?" all the time.

By 6pm we decided to leave his house to Bangsar Chillis. But Victor called so we went and visited him instead. We talked till 7.30pm (which was the time we were suppose to have that dinner). I tell you, Victor's room is my dream room. Really so cool and wow!! Anyway, when I have my own room, I'm so gonna turn it into my dream room!!
Dinner was fun but sadly no molten chocolate because everyone was so full(except me) and rushing back (Goloka was going to P.Langkawi, the others going to Alvint's house to stay over). At about 11 something at night, I decided to ask my mother to bring me to Kepong Jusco's cinema to watch Sweeney Todd!! Anyway, ish, too long never blog, a bit rusty, don't know how to continue.



When I reached home after the dinner, the reality of graduating from A Level really did sink in. I really felt like crying and pour out my feelings in the previous blog but due to time constrain, I just managed to write those few sentences. On the way home, Kelly called and I really was nearly crying. I really miss all of you so so much!!

1st Semester
Everything was new to me and the environment in HELP was really something I don easily adapt. Especially the people there, too friendly I guess.
First lesson of Biology, glued to MJ and got to know Jac and then Karam and well, everything was just like a flow, settling at the right places. Mr.Low was honestly funny to me because when you ask me to think of him, I'll be imagining him in shorts and slippers and a white singlet, like those typical ah pek. Really don't know why lar.
Chemistry was easier to adapt I guess since we had an ice breaking session. Honestly, I really remember Shannon quite clearly because I feel that she looks familiar and she so happen to be a dancer. But when she said she's from Johor, I felt weird because no way I have a Johor friend then. But Chem class was lucky for having Miss Ng, love her very much.
Maths and Further Maths class was really like a family to me because all of us were meeting each other almost everyday because the whole gang are in the same 2 Maths subjects. Sri Emas was our lunch area then and we really curse and swear the lady boss there (especially when she opens her mouth).
Mdm.Lin was so fierce during Math's class but when she came in to teach us Further Maths, she was so cute. Her first reaction when she walked into the classroom was crack a smile and said "you guys again?".
Still remember how Jac, Karam and I climbed the stairs up to level 8 then. Karam always had an advantage over us because his one step in Jac's 2 steps and my 1.5 step. Hahaha =)


2nd Semester
Biology was one of the subject I dislike because I really disliked Mr.Ronnie. I couldn't adapt his way of teaching and I hated his sarcasm. My A47 Biology friends hated him too and well, hanging out with them hearing them complain about Mr.Ronnie some how further increased my dislike towards him but things changed and I slowly kinda liked him in the end of this semester. Lame but funny in his way
Chemistry was getting fun and we made Miss Ng angry quite a few times but this show us how much she cares and how dedicated she was. This semester was where Tatsuki joined us. When I forst saw him in Chemistry class, I thought I went to the wrong class.
Maths was taught by Mr.Khoo now, and he became out Further Maths lecturer too. His first class was like Mdm.Lin, fierce and not smiling at all but after a few lessons, we find him funny and love him too but too bad, this semester was a stressful one for us. Further Maths was driving me up the wall and I started to skip sleep just to complete all those exercises in the text book. Eventually, few of us ended up as panda bear.
Our lunch region was Rotiman for this stressful short semester!!!

3rd Semester

There was less Maths class and eventually we fell apart. I hated Mechanics and will repeat this for the last time. "I DO NOT TAKE PHYSICS FOR A REASON!!!" but after a lot of repeated review exercise, I hope I did well in exam.
Chemistry class added 2 more A46 students. They were funny and made the class even noisier!! But overall, Chemistry lessons were the only one I was used to.
Biology for this semester was rocking!! Love it so much because Mr.Ronnie got lamer and people in the class had more chances to speak their mind out since the department split out original class into half. I had the opportunity to meet Mr.Ronnie in Jusco twice!!!! Lucky or unlucky?? Anyway, the small class party in Pizza Hut was really worth it since we got the chance to laugh so hard about him and in front of him!!!
Mamak became our lunch place but not the mamak food, the vegetarian food.

Now
A levels is done and I wont be repeating it. I really miss you guys all so so very much!! I want to remember every single detail that happened in this one and half years!! Gosh, time really flies and so many people are already flying off. Why must it always like this? When we start to really get to know each other, we need to separate and step onto another new phrase of life. Maybe some of the friends I make in HELP will be in the place I'm going but it wont be the same. I hope I can turn back time and repeat everything again but exams are just a no no for me to repeat. So, I just miss you guys so much now. Don't be surprise if I hug you so tightly when I see you one day...

ps Jac, are you ok??

No comments: