Sunday, February 3, 2008

JAY CHOU MET ME!!!!

Ok, I know its a little bit thick to say that he met me but well, he waved at me!!! Wait, let me tell you from the very beginning....

I woke up in the morning and continued with the CNY house work--washing bathroom. Can you believe if I say I used 2 hours to wash that small bathroom and broke a pipe? Yup, thats how long I took to clean the bathroom and I did not have a good time at all since mom was in bad mood, meaning more scoldings. Anyway, when I broke the pipe half way finishing this chore, I realised it was 1 hour before my ballet class. Hence, I speed up my work after more scoldings from dad and mom and rushed to class on foot. A few meters away from my ballet school, I remembered my leotard's belt is still on my bed. I was hesitating to walk back or get another scolding from teacher in the middle of the road. Imagine me walking back and forth at the same spot for few seconds debating for the decision!!

Since I had enough scolding for the day, I started to walk back and thank god dad who drove out to buy a new pipe saw me and fetched me back home and back to ballet school. Lunch--2 kaya paus. Yup, I got more scolding from the teacher anyway since I was weak in a few exercises and that make me came to the decision that I won't have a happy day after all even though I am meeting Jay and watching the Kung fu Dunk gala premier.

The sky was like laughing at me and making my life more difficult when it started to rain heavily. I was suppose to reach 1 Utama by 5pm but we left house at 5pm. (Quote my dad few days back when I asked permission :"Sure I'll fetch you, anytime, since you work so hard cleaning the house") More bad luck??

When I reached 1 Utama, Jayne was not there yet so I decided to meet Lai Thin and gang(A47 Further Maths classmates). My dad dropped me off at the taxi stand at old wing(near Sushi King) and they were in front of new wing's Guess. Shu Yi was asking me to reach there as fast as possible because Lai Thin is leaving and she wants to give me something. Since when Hwei Jene always visit 1 Utama and knows the way to Guess?? But this time Luck started to smile on me and yup, I met them in time after a few wrong turnings. We chat and sent Lai Thin off and then Jayne called and asked me to go to the place where the gathering for Jay is held.

So there I was standing under the drizzle of rain, like a crazy gal all alone waiting for Jay (of course with more Jay's crazy but smart fans because they brought umbrellas!!! ). After a few minutes under the rain, I started to turn normal and walked to the shade. Jayne arrived and we went looking for her cousin sister who was in charge of the whole programme. Found her, helped her to roll Kung Fu Dunk's poster and helped to distribute to the public while waiting for the arrival of Jay. Jay, Baron Chen and the director Kevin Chu was suppose to reach by 7pm but apparently traffic jam caused him to reach by 7.45pm.

Jayne and I got the VIP media pass and we were in front of the stage!! He was standing in front of me and when I waved at him, he waved back!!!! I was in cloud nine!!! A few performance with basketball from him and honestly, he was so cool!!! His skin was so smooth!!! He was so "yeng"!! Anyway, a lot of cameras started to block my view and by 8.30pm, he left the stage to go to GSC.

We quickly left and rushed to the cinema too!!! Hall 9!!! Since we had no dinner and was a little sick of standing, we did not wait in front of the lift where he'll appear. Instead we entered the cinema (Hall 9) and rested. It was empty and the feeling of sitting in an empty cinema eventually creeps us out so we went out and bought popcorns.

The hall started to fill up and there was a lot of local celebrities from Astro, 8TV and Ntv7. I was not interested in them so I was not hyped up at all (maybe due to lack of ATP). Anyway, by 9pm when I was looking at the cinema ticket only did I realise that our slot is the 9.15pm(2nd slot) and Jay wont be with us in the same cinema(he's in the Gold Class hall). A little disappointed but well, I want to watch the movie and not just him. Jayne also told me that he'll leave by 10pm to Rumms to promote this movie so if I'm in the same hall as him, he'll interrupt me watching the movie. (Still so thick?? Swt)

KUNG FU DUNK


Jay acts as an orphan who was dumped by his dad to a kung fu master when he was a baby. So he practically grew up in the Kung Fu School and after a fight at a night club got banished from the school because the headmaster was bribed by the gangsters who owned the club. Anyway, he was found by Eric Tsang who had wicked ideas and made his living in the streets. On the exercise of helping Jay search for his family, Wang-Li invited him to play basketball at the First University. However, he would like to make use of him to make money. Jay on the other hand who was naive and kind did not mind Eric's intention at all and got famous. He combined his Kung Fu skills with basketball technique and has the ability to slam dunk (in a very yeng way). Anyway, love triangle and conflicts between team mates are in the plot too.

Honestly I thought this movie will be a little fake like Shaolin Soccer but this movie turned out not bad at all!! Not because I'm Jay's fan that I'm promoting him, but really this movie was entertaining. Truthfully, I prefer him singing than acting.

Anyway, check this movie out when it is released on 7th of Feb^^

The premier ticket

The VIP pass (wrist band)


Pictures of him will be uploaded later...
Kenny sia was there too!!!

No comments: