Friday, February 15, 2008

wHat is bLog??

What does blog means to you? Why did you create a blog? How did you decide to use blogger as your website? Who prompted you to start a blog? When did you start to blog?

Honestly I created my email in form 5 (so late!!) just because I always see my brother online and chat at msn. Ok, not really true. It was because I wanted to play Neopet. I have to create an account before I can play all the interesting games. Hence one day I persuaded him to help me create an email account and the rest is history. Thus, I had my first email, msn and Neopet account in one day.

According to wikipedia, a blog is a website where entries are commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art, photographs, sketch blog. video. music, audio are part of a wider network of social media.

What does blog means to me??

A blog is a place where I can keep in touch with friends, knowing what they are doing and keeping them updated. This is the place where I spill (partially spill) my heart out and views on certain issues. This is the place where I learn to maintain my English and the ability to type an essay. This is in my opinion, another type of diary where I type down my frustration, happy memories and funny incidents that are part of my life. Someone once asked me don't I think that by blogging I'm exposing myself? Then I asked back, what is there to hide?

Who prompted me to start blog??
I would say Chui Hua but I cannot remember how she make me.

Why did I create a blog?
A few friends actually invited me to visit their blog. That time it was in spaces http://hweijene.spaces.live.com. After reading theirs, I was also interested in trying out and the next thing I know I was blogging almost everyday. I would be thinking of ideas and words to put in my blog and I guess I got addicted.

Why did I choose blogger?
I would say Jac helped me out. She was my first friend that was using blogger and every time I use spaces, it'll hang and bottom line is it created a lot of frustration for me. Especially when I'm done with the last word than the next thing I know the whole blog was missing. I was so angry and at the verge of killing spaces ( if I know how). Ya, then MJ and I created our blogs at blogger together. I still remember all the trouble and confusion we went through and how we helped each other through MSN and it was like 1am in the morning.

When did I start to blog??
22 Nov 2006. I wanted to announce to the whole world about my ballet concert which was a huge success. But I did not know how to start and just suddenly telling people about the procedure sounds funny. Hence, I posted

concert was a huge success!!!
On 19th nov, the ballet concert that i was excited was held successfully!!!
i was thrilled!!!!
it was nice, excellent.......
wow.....
got a rose.....ahhh....so touched....
So funny right?? wait till you see my next post on 25 Nov 2006.

KB!!!!!band!!!!


this morning..went back to my secondary school...
omg!!!! its orange colour!!! the buildings are orange, the doors are orange, the canteen is orange....
and and and the hall has a "sudut membaca"!!!!!
its all tiled up..and it (honestly) look like a big toilet....
remembered my friend and i were discussing bout a guy who got drunk, went into our school hall and pee...
cos he thought that place is a toilet...hahahah...
nvm..i'm no longer studying there....
the main purpose i went back....BAND!!!!!
the amount is getting smaller....my section...of all....now...left with just 2 ppl!!!!!!
how cool is that??!!!!!
oh...what happen???!!!!
but at least their songs are getting better....
trumpet juniors....if u are reading this....buckle up!!!! practice your damn trumpet!!!! get the damn high G!!!!!!
miss school....miss band.....miss my secondary school friends....miss u guys!
It's so childish and ya, by going through my old post, I noticed how much improvement I've made after blogging for about 1 year 3 months. The topics I posted also changed as I got to know more friends and issues.

I am proud to say,
I have matured ^^

No comments: