Friday, February 1, 2008

Kung Fu Dunk PREMIER

Yup, I'm going to watch Jay's Kung Fu Dunk movie tomorrow at One Utama. Jay will be arriving at 7pm and the movie starts at 9pm.

Jayne, my best friend has a cousin sis who works at those company that deals with celebrities such as Jay and Dong Fang Shen Qi aka TVXQ( the Korean singers) and many more. So, her cousin sis like usual got many merchandises and free tickets. Jayne who knows I love Jay's song always find ways to let me have his stuff so this time she managed to ask her cousin sis to get the premier tickets for me.

According to Jayne, those who will be attending this premier are the actors and actress of this movie, local celebrities, media, journalist and those who won tickets through competitions. I on the other hand got it without any trouble and without even lifting a finger. Jayne was the one that called me and ask me to meet her tomorrow at 1Utama!!! Yahoo!!!

The actual releasing date is on 7th and I am watching it on 1st!!! Heheheh!!


Gosh, after exam I should be resting and take a break but no, after the exam straight next day house work - clean house for Chinese New Year. I am so tired!!! Yesterday clean till 5.30pm then rushed to ballet without consuming any solid food. Today different a bit. Started ballet at 7am, started house work by 9am and worked till 6pm. No food, No water but had 2 polo sweets. Can you imagine me standing on my sink, cleaning the window grills in a half squatting position for about 1 hour?? It was way worst than doing back bent in class.

I hate cleaning the house to the max and I hate kids too!! Just now went to McDonald because sis wanted to eat ice cream so I was in line buying her ice cream when this lady in front of me has about 4 small kids(you know what race lar hor) and her kids was so rude!! Knocked me a few times and did a lot of irritating things and worst, the mother did not even say sorry!! Another worst thing was I just wanted to buy 1 single miserable ice cream and waited for so long. The next counter already change 3 customers!!! I was already fuming and one of the kids kicked my leg. Honestly I wanted to slap her but I managed to resist, small ma (my foot!!!!)

Anyway, let me chill and TOMORROW JAY!!! HERE I COME!!!!

No comments: