Saturday, February 23, 2008

~REbirth~

Why rebirth?

I guess having this viral gastroenteritis (I'm getting good in the spelling) really gave me a new perspective in life. I was previously aimless, coward, scared, useless and agitated. Now, I'm a little better that all those negative meaning words.

When I was suffering from vomiting, I really really wanted to just drop dead and stop feeling that agony. The feeling of vomiting is like sucking the life out of you. You puke and gag and your stomach is squeezed and you can't breathe which sums up to the word p.a.i.n.f.u.l.

Now I really understand why sometimes people needs to get sick. I found the inspiration to be a better curer. I want people to not undergo the pain that I went through. I don't want people to live in that kind of anguish. I don't want sickness and pain to torture us!!!

I was honestly scared and have second doubt in joining IMU. I have the feeling I won't be able to find friends like how I found you guys in primary, secondary school life and of course A Level!! But now, I found out that we can never be afraid to step forward and accept new challenges in life. I found out that we all have the strength and courage in US (its us not US as in United State mind you) that just needs us to look deeper and be confident in it.

I found a new inspiration and to start a new life, I had a hair cut too. Wanted to show you a before and after effect but didn't have the time and apparatus. Use your imagination then, the before hair was long till my waist while the hair after the haircut is just, shorter. Still below the shoulder but just 1 inch after the scapula. ^^
A rebirth is a bliss

T.T~too bad I haven totally recover and got to miss...JAY'S concert!!!!!

No comments: