Friday, August 8, 2008

1st Chillies with uni mates

I guess Allen still made my day today. Went to uni happily, was not stressed in PBL, had fun in community service club's welcoming party and later at Chillies.

At the welcoming party, I was err...have you had the experience of wanting to tell someone something badly but never had the guts and when you got enough courage to approach him, he's no where to be found? This is about my mother's best friend's son. My mother's best friend was the one that asked my mom to send me to HELP because her son was there, she was also the one that asked my mom to send me to IMU. So he sort of was the guinea pig, testing the water before I dive in. Anyway,his mother helped me a lot as in get me my books and lab coat and all so I thought of introducing myself and ask him to thank his mom for me but, ya I chickened out. How did I know him and he didn't know me? It was more of a coincidence since we share an almost same name. Me Hwei Jene, he Woei Jin....ya, so In HELP some incident happened and that was how I knew who he was.

Anyway the Chillies part. It was at first a little annoying because it all started with the 2 birthday gals wanted to celebrate their birthday, then I wanted to join (How could I resist Molten Choc?), then the guys too so it was supposed to be 5 of us. Later, one of the guy asked another friend who drives (I think because he did not want to pay for taxi or train fee) to go then that guy likes this gal and wants that gal to go and well, more people was included. I don't mind big company but the gal had choir till 7pm and we were at Chillies by 6.15pm and was hungry so we went ahead and waited at Chillies (to book place too). It was a big mess because things were not organised and everything was not following the original plan and guess what? That choir gal was not even confirm if she's going so basically we were waiting for the other 2 who was waiting for this unconfirmed choir gal. You get what I mean?

It was getting on my nerves and to (sort of) pay back, we ordered our food and ate before they came. We 4 were really having a good time, well I was because I was high and happy and talking funnily and I was just so happy. I think it was the thought of Molten Choc. LOL. I was really really really happy and was really really really enjoying myself. We finished our food even before they arrived and so when they FINALLY arrived, we ordered our molten choc .

When OUR choc molten arrived, a few of them came and practically ate half of it for us. I was really really really annoyed by this spoon on my left which was NOT supposed to be there, digging and digging so MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Molten choc was supposed to eat like this ----> vanilla ice cream on top + choc cake + choc sauce oozing out=fabulous!!! BUT Noooo...this spoon on my left was digging non stop and hence the vanilla ice cream fell to the side, the choc sauce was all over and not oozing out anymore. Bottom line, this illegal annoying spoon was eating MY portion!!!!! I hate that person (I don't really know who because I was focusing on the spoon on how it destroy this fantastic mouth watering molten choc). So gonna hate this person...FREE LOADER!!!!!! I don't mind if you want to try, few spoons alright la but not la too much!!!! TAK TAU MALU!!!

Yer, so annoying la. When this gang of people came, I actually felt that they were intruding the space 4 of us had. I did not liked their company at all. Sad la that this 1st time had to end like this. Today is the opening ceremony for Olympic right? So when Malaysia was on TV, we shouted M'sia boleh twice and it was so funny. Almost all the customers in Chillies were looking and laughing at us. LOL

I found out that some "friends" do not deserve my friendship at all. I don't care what you feel, hurt or not because if you are that type of person, I don't give a damn. I'll be mean and I'll ignore you so I think that person should not even approach and talk to me because I really can be mean and rude. What type of person am I referring to? The person that makes friends because he can gain advantage or use us to get to some gal he is interested in. Gosh, hate these type of people la. If you are one of it, you better don't let me find out because if you cross my path, I really can make life difficult for you. Shoo!!!!!

On a lighter note, Karam called me again and I had molten choc (even though it was not a very satisfying one)!! AND I had 5 and a half cup of fruit juice!!! 2 apple juice, 1 mango, 1 green guava, 1 tomato (like drinking those can tomato sauce) and hald cup of orange juice. Hahahaha
Mmmmm......me want more!!!! See the vanilla ice cream in the chocolate coating flowind down and see the sauce oozing out?? Mmmm.....

No comments: