Wednesday, August 20, 2008

People!!!!!

I am so tired but yesterday just cheered me up...LOL

This week, my ballet school is having the term break BUT I still have ballet class because my teacher ffk me a few times so she asked me to come for replacement class. I am now currently catching up with studies and I am reaching there soon because I stopped making notes =(

Yesterday, I was thinking and started to doubt myself if I am the friend I think I am. Recently a lot of things happened and my temper is flaring and as a friend, we should accept everyone with an open heart and when I mean accept, I mean accept their blunders, bad habits and all. UNFORTUNATELY, I have been annoyed easily with the things people around me are doing. Somehow, the little things they say, the non-verbal gesture, their thought, the things they do and many more just drive me up the wall. WHY am I not accepting them like how I did previously to all of you guys? What had happened to me?

So while I was in my deep thought, I heard my hand phone beeping so off I went and distracted myself from feeling more guilty. Surprisingly I received 2 messages and they are from the people that I always lend my ears and support to-my dearest beloved sifu and my equation friend (-----). The messages contained just a few words but it meant a lot to me. It woke me up from the negative thought (how could I doubt myself?!) and I realised, I have ups and down and maybe they caught me at the wrong time (who am I kidding?).

Okay, honestly that confidence did not last long UNTIL another someone send me a message that reminded me a lot of things (yes dear, I am drinking lots of water ^^) and boom!!! I felt happy and I stopped doubting myself. I know, its so fake but that was what I felt and hence this is what I blog.

ANYWAY, like what I've said earlier, I am catching up with studies and I am so looking forward to this Saturday!!!! Saturday morning I am going to Taman Megah and visit those "special" kids then....drum role..............longer please.............a little more..........and...........*chiang* I am going to stay overnight at a hotel and have high tea!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! Hahahahahaha....fat fat la =P (thats why I am dieting lor...LOL)


Olympics are going on at Beijing but there is another olympic going on in my mind.....

No comments: