Wednesday, August 13, 2008

perfectionist + Stoopid A***e T*y

Dear Helpies, do you guys remember all the nomination of different categories for the year book thing? Don't know what am I talking about? The one where you nominate your friend under different category such as Drama Queen, Drama King, future billionaire and stuff? Well, I was nominated under perfectionist and well, you-know-who nominated me...

Anyway, I actually did not expect any nomination but somehow my name got there and honestly deep down in me, I am sort of a perfectionist. Share with you guys somethings. When I was in primary school, I usually tie my own hair but when my Kakak tie for me, she usually will get scolding. Why? Because I always want my hair to be perfect and smooth, no bumps, no extra hair sticking out or anything like that. Ya, I was just too much because I remembered she spend almost half an hour just to tie my ponytail but in the end I pulled it off because she did not tie it perfectly.

And I guess I had lots of fun in Genting because I went there without any expectations. IF MJ actually told me the plan, I might actually end up not having as much as fun as those days. Just like in Band, whatever I do, I must plan and I literally plan it. I actually put time and what to do, and seriously I plan every hour. Hahaha, siao right? Anyway, like last Friday, the Chillies outing. It was supposed to be just 5 of us but somehow the plan was ruin and everything that happened after those "uninvited" people came, I just feel annoyed. HMPH!!!!

Who is A***e T*y?? She a lecturer and I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!! Serious!!! I never hated any teacher or lecturer but she is the first!!!! Gosh!!!! She cracks lame jokes. Seriously LAME JOKES!!! Trying to imitate Dr.SriKumar, ARGH!!!! And she freaking haven't upload her notes onto the "I" Drive, the place where we get the lecture notes. That lecture was on MONDAY and today is WEDNESDAY!!!!!! I HATE HER!!!!!! She is so racist too!!!! Whatever disease such as Tuberculosis that happen here in Malaysia, she said Indonesian brought it here (and she finds it amusing because she laughs so hard). Then when she say if Tuberculosis is found in UK, the African brought it there. HELLO!!!! ONLY INDONESIAN COMES TO MALAYSIA IS IT?? ARGH!!!! Actually I hate her because she haven't upload the notes and since then whatever she says, I'll find fault. SERIOUS!!! SHE JUST RUINS MY DAY LA!!!!
And I guess because I planned to write notes after each lecturer and she ruined my plans, so ITS HER FAULT!!!!


Gosh, I am so cranky!!!! =(

No comments: