Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ouch!!! Pain!!!

I was packing and cleaning my room after so many weeks. Anyway, I got tired so went out and pet Spritz. He was lying below my mother's room's window, nicely dozing away. I went and pet until I was happy, then when I stood up, OUCH!!!!!!! I hit my head at the edge of the glass window. I did not realise it was open until I banged my head. Took a nice look at the edge of that window and saw so many strands of hair.

Went into the house, took a look at the mirror and then guess what I saw? BLOOD FLOWING DOWN TILL MY EARS!!! And I did not realise at all!!! Quickly went to the bathroom and wash the blood off. After letting the water flow for a few minutes, MENINGITIS AND LECTURE ON CELL INJURY appeared in my mind. Gosh, will I get meningitis? Will I succumb to blood clot in my brain? Swelling and all...for your info, our white blood cells aka leukocyte actually cause more damage when they do their job.

After that washing and scaring myself session, I went to the mirror and saw the same blood was still at the same place so off I went to hunt for tissues. Wiped it off and I just stoned, what to do next???!!! ARGH!!! Went into my room and smsed a few uni mates and asked for their advice. After chilling, I decided to tell my mother. I hate complaining such things to mother because I know I'll end up in tears. BUT, well, she is my mother so I woke her up and showed her my head.

When she sleeps and you wake her up, she'll be very grumpy and will scold us but this time she opened her eyes wide and asked me what happened. After relating the incident, she say its not deep, just about half an inch deep then SHE WENT BACK AND SLEEP!!!!! So I rather depend on my friends, and I was deciding whether to put antiseptic or not.

Anyway, to cut the story short, my head is still bleeding even after an hour, put antiseptic already and my head is throbbing so badly....will I become dumber?? =(




What I wrote above was written at 2 something. Now, its 6.30pm and when I touch the wound with tissue, it's still wet with blood, yes red blood not plasma ya. Anyway, I think I am being paranoid, know too much disease and keep relating to the things I have learned. I think, I am just Seeking for ATTENTION...so don't worry. Its just me trying to get sympathy and I am not going to see the doctor. Feel stupid if I see one. LOL

No comments: