Thursday, August 7, 2008

someone made my day ^^

When I walked out from house, I was a little angry because dad did not send me to the train station to catch the train. I was a little annoyed because I was tired especially after my ballet class. But after walking and enjoying the morning breeze, I felt better and did not regret walking to the station. Few more meters before the station, it started to pour and the rain drops on my face made me feel fresh and light hearted. I miss walking under the rain.

When I walked to the ticket counter to buy my ticket, a tall guy and big build was walking towards me but he was covering his face with newspaper (sort of like indulging in the news). I actually did not recognise or even bother to want to look at him but somehow I was curious about him. Suddenly....ALLEN!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Allen was one of the refugees who was working in ACTS (the place I completed my COP) and I was drawn to him because of the tattoos on his arm and body. He was (don't laugh) sexy and hot. He was tall and cute and macho all at the same time and he was mysterious when we first arrived at ACTS because he did not talk or mix with us like the others. I was actually counting my days till I meet him at the train station ever since he told me he stayed at Kepong.

Talked to him and found out that he was staying just few shops away from my ballet school!!!! Hahahahah!!!! He even told me that they were talking about me few days back because I haven't been going there for a while. I was actually scared when he say they were talking about me because I scared I did something wrong when I was helping out there, but well, they actually missed me. And I did not know he was already in his 40s, he looked like early 30s!!!! And he has 2 kids already!! One 12 years old, the other one 24!!! OMG!!

Later in lecture hall when I was telling Jing about the whole incident, I have no idea why I was so high, so happy, so funny...LOL...Allen Allen Allen...LOL. I guess maybe he is the guy I consider as good looking (its hard to come by, me considering guys good looking)? I don't know...LOL
AND Karam called me!!!!! Hahahaha....

Anyway, the stupid KTM was late again, for 1 hour and I am so dead because I haven't finish my PBL!!! ARGH but somehow I was not really mad, just annoyed like this morning. We are having CPR class this Saturday, anyone wanna be my dummy? Tomorrow (Friday)going to Chilis....miss the molten choc so much.

Ya, btw...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN CHEW RUZHE!!!!!!!

No comments: