Friday, August 22, 2008

Passed CPR!!!

I woke up late today and end up getting crushed in the train again. Enough is enough, seriously it is not fun to ride on train like what I've thought when I was younger.

Reached Uni and had breakfast, you guys should be proud of me since I AM EATING BREAKFAST but honestly I had breakfast because I had gastric when I woke up and it was too late for me to even make milk since I know if I take the later train, It'll be even more packed.

After breakfast, I went and prepare for my PBL and I met Kor Woi and Kyan. They really shocked me with what they have to say and really make my day. They told me I passed my CPR!! Yeah and I didn't even really take it seriously. The exam time was from 5pm to 6pm and by 5.30pm I've left the exam hall. LOL See how serious I took this exam? Me leaving the exam hall early is so not me!!

Next surprising news was, there were 79 people failed. I've prepared myself to fail because apparently they fail students to earn money since we have to pay RM40 when we resit and resit is compulsory. So from what I heard, they randomly fail students. Anyway, there is 121 medical students and 44 dental students. Out of this 212 medical students, 61 failed and out of 44 dental students, 18 failed. What is more shocking is 2 of the students that failed are qualified 1st aiders!! And 1 of them even ave the "corporal" rank!!

Kor Woi, our batch rep who was also my 1st sem PBL mate went and complained and after our lecture, the president of the SRC (student representative council) came in and gave a short speech regarding the CPR case and OSPE. The president, Leslie should be a lecturer because the moment he starts talking, all eyes were on him and for the 1st time I know that everyone was paying attention.

BTW, my PBL today was so FUN!!!!!! Starting to love PBL even more....LOL

No comments: