Monday, August 11, 2008

blood finally clotting

Hey people, thanks so much for the concern. Really really appreciate all the care. Told you guys I wanted attention and attention I received. Hahaha....thanks so much ya!!!!!

Well, by 7ish, when I touched my wound with a tissue, there were still red blood stains but in a smaller portion and I could see the yellowish fluid aka plasma. By 10ish, FINALLY its more on plasma and less on bloody red. SO, I AM FINE!!! DON'T WORRY!!!

Dearest people that cared, I never like to visit the doctor since small because I hate being sick. Seriously, I can tell you all that few times I went and see the doctor or was admitted to hospital was due to my bad stomach cramps. Not menstrual cramp but donno what cramp. It'll be so painful that I could not stand up straight or walk properly that kind of pain and the last time I met the doctor was on Feb24 when I got gastroenteritis aka food poisoning.

Anyway, just touched my head with the tissue and its more on plasma, and just a little bloody red. SO DON'T WORRY. I guess my wound is a little deeper than what my mother thought, so it took a longer time to clot and since it is clotting nicely, I'll just ignore it and let my own body fix it ^^ (maybe my body lack some clotting factors or I lack of vitamin K?? Hmm...)


**Scary part was, when I combed my hair last night before going out for dinner, I forgot where my hair parting was!!! I thought I was going into amnesia!!!! Hahahahah...but, now I feel perfectly fine and ballet class was canceled so here I am blogging at such an early hour (6.30am).

Btw, how do you change your settings to publish post WITH time at the bottom? Mine is just date, no time.

1 comment:

Aaron Chong said...

red! blood!
lol..becareful next time...please
you wont become dummber
you'll just become sicker...