Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sleepiness....zzz...

My feet is still killing me especially my calf!! When I climb up the stairs, I'll be telling myself no pain no pain.....Grr....

Friday in heels, walked around uni, mid valley, Sogo and Dataran...DAMN!!! How can that CC win So You Think You Can Dance??!! She is the weakest of them all, have an attitude problem, cry baby and just HATE HER!!!!! YER~~~~
Saturday, I had ballet class from 1pm til 7pm, so my toes and feet ached even more....
Sunday, went to give out the fliers from 7am till 12pm, walked the whole Damansara and later went to Aminda's house for her farewell party...envy her because she is so close with her family and she really can be Malaysia's mascot--father Chindia + mother Malay= Muhibah!!! LOL

Anyway, so tired and sleepy and worst, had lab session at 8am just now, had PBL at 11am and now here...later having class at 1.30pm then...I'm so dead. BTW, Happy Birthday Yik Jing and happy belated birthday Sharon!!

I have nothing in mind right now, just brain dead and debating with myself if I should go for lunch. Nothing is new except that I am lagging in studies, feeling sooo sleepy and mentally and physically tired and ya, brain dead....


I am so tired and really really scared if I'll do well in exam. Really am so disappointed with myself for indulging too much in band stuff which I should let go by now...ballet...mother and father sort of hinting me to stop my ballet and I don't know after my this exam should I continue or not. So much to do, so much to study, so much to complete, so much to catch up...and so little time!! Where has my discipline gone to? Where has my time management skill flushed to? I am just so angry of myself!!!!!

No comments: