Friday, August 15, 2008

My Grrr Day...

First of all, I don't know how long I can stand living in this state. I practically sleep less then 6 hours per day, constantly working or thinking about things, lagging in studies hence trying so hard to catch up, suck in ballet so trying to find time to practice, slowly allowing friends to get on my nerves and I HATE THE FREAKIN TRAIN!!!!!!!

Let's be comical/sarcastic/funny/stoopid/weird/dumb/bimbo in this post...

I have no idea why I woke up by 4.30am so I went and finished my PBL research. Took the 6.48am train and I was literally squashed!!!!! Seriously, I was already feeling a little uneasy being in close range with so many people, then when the train reach the next stop, those people really pushed hard to get in and I was really squashed!!!! Haih, enough said about the train stuff, I'm sick and tired of complaining BUT I was actually smiling for a while because this whole incident made me think of MJ's reaction. I can practically hear her muttering F*** under her breath. LOL

Came to LRT, was trying hard to read back what I printed for PBL (I was sleepy already). Next thing I know, I missed my stop and got to change train. Fortunately I was optimistic because I was telling myself this is better than dozing off on the train and missing lots of stops and end up in an unfamiliar place. And ya, I broke my shoe strap yesterday when climbing the stairs at the train station. (Yik Jing, you are my savor!!)

Reached Uni, went to the library to print the notes from the lecturer I was angry with. Serious, almost all my batch mates hate her and guess what, I went up to her and gave her a piece of my mind when she stepped into the auditorium. I had a great big fight with her. I told her straight to her face that WE HATE HER and her jokes are REALLY LAME AND RACIST and I even asked her to not act cute. I actually said " Yes, one more thing, please act as your age alright? You're not in the age or era for cuteness, so grow up." That lecturer of course shouted things back at me and the whole auditorium was quiet, listening and looking at us intently. Never guessed I was this aggressive??

Her lecture for yesterday was alright until she started to cracked those lame jokes. She asked us-Do you know why we can get atherosclerosis? And guess what all of us replied? Yup, we shouted back-because of the Indonesians. hahahaha....it was amusing because she actually laughed so hard til we can see tears in her eyes. Besides, she even said that yesterday's lectures will be her last lecture with us and most of us smiled and said "awww" sarcastically. I on the other hand said--Thank god...praise the lord. I have no idea who put those words in my mouth but that was what I said and quite a few people heard me. (Opps...)

Quite a lot of blogs written by my batch mates have negative comments about her. I love Ashvini's the most. She just took down her picture, posted it up and wrote--someone please shoot her.
Its not that she's bad or what, I actually (minus the jokes) like her lectures. I don't feel sleepy or get lost in her lecture and that is good. BUT why am I so negative? Blame her habit of not putting the notes earlier.

Yup, another thing---later I am having my ballet trial exam and I am so........Ya, so.......
Guess I should just shut up and learn to be patience and strong. Ya, and learn to cope with my recent short temper, Yup, that bitch is back. Grrr...


** the paragraph in red went like this**
Reached Uni, went to the library and to print the notes from the lecturer I was angry with. serious, all my batch mates hate her and guessed what, I went up to her when she stepped into the auditorium. I told her (I don't know what tone I was using) that she haven't upload the Monday's notes yet and the one she uploaded was a repetition of the first lecture. later she announced to the whole batch that she's sorry and she'll upload it later. Ya, and things went well because I told myself to attend her lecture with an open mind, accept her for who she is and serious, everything was fine UNTIL SHE STARTED HER RACIST JOKES AGAIN. LOL. I tried didn't I?? And for those that believed I had a fight with her, you don't know me that well right??

1 comment:

Steven said...

I hv 2 agree, Annie Tay is an I***T. i dun think i even want to explain why.

PS: IMU ICT services sucks!