Thursday, August 21, 2008

Its a small small world...lalala

Just moments ago, when I checked my email I received a new friend request and well, I don't usually add people I don't know so off i went to check her profile and ...OMG!!!!

This friend of mine is Joanne's friend (why I put her name up, later I'll tell you guys). And they were school mates!!! See what she send me that make me remembered her....

"OH MY GOSH! is this a small world or WHAT!? i hope u remember me. our mothers used to work together at CIMB. we used to hang out at every company trip they go to! we used to love swimming together! please say u remember! do u???"

Yup, she is a friend whom I only meet and play with when our mother's company organises trips. I remember spending a lot of time at the pool with her..LOL and I'm so going back to tell my mother, I'm sure she'll be surprised too ^^
BUT OMG!!!! Really such a small world!!!

Back to Joanne. She's my uni mate and few days back I became Karam and her middle person. They are going to get engaged...NOT...OK, they were friends back in high school thru debate thing and now she is the middle person between me and my long lost childhood friend!!!

There are more inter-linking friends here. For an example Jing and Jacq, Karam and Nirmal, Wan Hoe and Kyan...just to name a few....

Reminds me of the song...
its a small world after all..
its a small world after all...
its a small world after all...
its a small... small world....
lala la la la..lala la la la....


**My batch mates, well actually all of us are just feeling stressed and tired. After the 1st lecture, was the PPD lecture (lecture that will not be asked in exam) so more than half of our batch left and the few of us went crazy waiting for the next lecturer to come. It all started with a 3 guys sitting in front, leaning against the wall, then more and more people joined. Next our beloved batch rep started singing (he always sings with the mike in front) and then he put up the song "I'm Yours" and most of us started to sing along......until the lecturer came which surprisingly told us that this is included in exam. (claps for those who left!!!)
The lecture was not interesting but not boring neither, I don't know, maybe all of us there were bonkus that we did not know what was going on. LOL

No comments: